Suggestion Spawn more Enemy Ships in the High Seas.

Stars

Sea Legs
From my way from Notoriety 1 to about 20, it was sometimes frustrating trying to locate certain ships that the quest was requesting us to kill. I would cross the entire ocean and not find the ship that I need. Please Fix this so it would be easier to find the ships we need, sometimes it can be very time consuming by attempting to find just a couple ships. Thank you for reading, I hope you guys can implement this into the game.

We don't need more ships on the sea, we just need a working quest tracker.

Yes increasing the amount of ships would be easier for the devs to implement, but (as we've seen in the past) it's actually detrimental, as it causes everything to lag and crash more often.

Quest Tracker didn't always work In Potco for ships , so doubt it will here , Say you needed a Corvette which was somewhat a Issue locating In Potco , You might be next to one yet the Tracker took you off on a wild goose chase ! Certain servers did provide better ships at times but with the dismay of ships being spawned and locking up some don't respawn normally

I understand that.. however I just started, my quest required ships that were in the area of a specific Island.. I found 1 of them, then circled for quite a long time, going farther and farther away around it to see if I found more.. nothing.. didn't find the second one that the quest required.. so for now I am going to bed.. the sea and lack of quest ships slowed me down lol.. was glued til that point. Great job though!!

When I need to sink specific ships for a quest, I first go out in my ship and sink those I can find and then I go on public ships for a while to lvl cannon and at the same time meet other players.
While concentrating on lvling cannon and socializing not only do I get loot, gold and mats, I also find after a few runs I have sunk the rest of the ships required for the quest.
Even if you just tag them on Abassa it will get sunk at some point by someone else and will register when you next go out to sea :)

Back