• YES!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spectral Chroma

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy, The Names, Spec, or Spectral or Spectral Chroma...

My Story Takes Place on Port Royal, A Warm Fresh Start for any pirate... the air was comfortably warm, and nice, A Couple Gentlemen walked up to me, the first one said, Do you have a Place to stay? i heard my Mama Liz has a bunker in her ship! (I Was Ok with that) the Second Gentleman said: Whats Your Name sir? (i Said it was Spec, (you know Spectral) for short, Anyway, i told him and he seemed like the name was a bit off.. but we both moved on...
Anyways, I Slept a few nights in a Ship, Liz Said (Hey, You Stay here till you can get on your feet and buy yer own ship, little man..)
I Was Ok with that... I Guess.... - Spectral

Part 1!
Part 2 is tomorrow!
:D

So, I woke with crummies in me eyes and got my stuff and got permission to sail from liz, so I did what any pirate would do, and sail to rumrunners, I Grabbed the rum and left..
Liz Said: Hey I Heard a "Sparrow" Fellow is at Tortuga in these islands..
(in my mind: Sparrow?) I said, farewell lets head to Tortuga!
Upon Landing, Liz And the 2 Gentlemen with us at the time, stepped off, tied the boat, and went to get a drink,
while I was away looking for the yellow coward sparrow...
every tavern you can think of, I looked and looked, 'ver found until....
Teague?

Part 3 tomorrow!

So, I woke with crummies in me eyes and got my stuff and got permission to sail from liz, so I did what any pirate would do, and sail to rumrunners, I Grabbed the rum and left..
Liz Said: Hey I Heard a "Sparrow" Fellow is at Tortuga in these islands..
(in my mind: Sparrow?) I said, farewell lets head to Tortuga!
Upon Landing, Liz And the 2 Gentlemen with us at the time, stepped off, tied the boat, and went to get a drink,
while I was away looking for the yellow coward sparrow...
every tavern you can think of, I looked and looked, 'ver found until....
Teague?

Part 3 tomorrow!

Hello!

Part 3 Will be Posted on the 30th.
what about that day ya promised never came lol

Back