Speedy Lou!

D-Rock

Wanted Pirate
Wow! I just caught Speedy Lou right before the game booted me. LOL. I guess I got lucky. I do have a question though. This is my first legendary fish (I dont fish much), how do i cash it in? It says I have a scale or something like that.

Haha ur lucky! Can't level anymore cause im basic so i don't know never caught a legendary. Congrats!!!! :party:

lol lucky.. i gave up on fishing, but CONGRATSSS

Thanks Rose. It didnt take me long at all though. I am only lvl 12 fishing. And I was out with one of the guildies on a fishing boat (dont remember where) but he hooked mossy whatever his name is and lost him. Then the next cast he caught Glittering Girl. Then about two minutes later I hooked Speedy Lou and brought him in. I need to get back on the game so I can ask him where we were fishing at, lol.

Thanks Rose. It didnt take me long at all though. I am only lvl 12 fishing. And I was out with one of the guildies on a fishing boat (dont remember where) but he hooked mossy whatever his name is and lost him. Then the next cast he caught Glittering Girl. Then about two minutes later I hooked Speedy Lou and brought him in. I need to get back on the game so I can ask him where we were fishing at, lol.

:hypno: Im a level 17 fishing and i haven't even caught one. That just proves your lucky!

your only supposed to be able to catch them when u master fishing its a glitch and ot chashes it in automaticly while you were reading the thing it said u gained 700 gold from him

Wow Guys! I didn't know it was so rare to catch a legendary! I will have to log back into the game and find out exactly where that was we wer fishing cause another Fury pirate was teh one who told us to go there. He said he had caught 2 legendary fish there. I'll keep you guys posted mates!

your only supposed to be able to catch them when u master fishing its a glitch and ot chashes it in automaticly while you were reading the thing it said u gained 700 gold from him

Oh, okay, thanks Chris. You think I got him because the guy I was fishing with was maxed at fishing?

So you spotted 3 different kinds of legendary fish around the same area? You need to ask your guildies again where that was! I'd like to know please ...

I haven't been able to level quickly at fishing, because I get bored with it way too easily. Perhaps it would be more interesting if we could fish with dynamite?.....hehe

WOOT! I caught Mossy Moses today! Same place that all the others came from. It is south of Padres in teh Uncharted waters. I caust mossy when the sun was going down though. Does that make a difference?

Back