Split - I want to talk about this game on my Podcast please

I play for a lot more than 3 hours straight. That's what was frustrating to me about the play windows - for me, they were far too short.

I think the answer is: Asking for someones key might be bullying. There is no place for that here. I believe that if someone has an extra key there is nothing stopping them from giving it to anyone by any means, see several contests here on Forums. The key owner should and is able to dispose of his/her key as he/she sees fit without unsolicited outside influence.

The answer is probably because some people wouldn't stop asking/ordering, and might spam others "asking" for a key, although most people wouldn't be so desperate. It is probably harmless at first, but it could evolve into harassment. Keep in mind that I haven't been told this by a mod or anyone, but it just seems like the best explanation.

Miles is correct on this subject. Now put yourself in that person's shoes and ask yourself

"Do i want to be harassed day after day from people who want a key so bad?".

At first it's just harmless but when it continues then there's a problem.

If i were in that position i wouldn't want to be nagged constantly about "Hey can i have a key?" When will you give me a key?" and so on.....

If people really wanted a key so bad they can go and grind for it like a good number of players actually did. It's not easy but that's just how it is.

Needless to say i think we can all agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Back