spoiler alert!!!! My opinion about the new movie !!! spoiler alert

Gunter

Pirate Apprentice
So, first off if your blind, and you either didn't see the subject here it is again
SPOILER ALERT
A 10-year old Henry Turner sneaks out of the house at night to row his boat to specific coordinates. Here, he boards the Flying Dutchman the moment it rises from the depths of the ocean. He meets his father, Will Turner and tells him he's found a way to break his curse and free him from his ship. Will, though touched, does not believe such a thing is possible and orders Henry to leave and never come back.

Nine years later, Henry now works on a British Royal Navy warship. While chasing a pirate ship, Henry realizes the captain is about to sail them into the Devil's Triangle, a dangerous and treacherous place. The captain, however, will not listen to Henry's warnings. As they sail into the Triangle, they come across a shipwreck that quickly comes to life with undead sailors, lead by Captain Salazar. The ghost crew board the ship and kill everyone in their path. Henry, who had been thrown into a cell, is confronted by Salazar, who sees a "Wanted" poster for Captain Jack Sparrow in Henry's cell. He allows Henry to live so he can tell the tale of the ghost crew, and deliver a message to Jack.

Meanwhile, a young woman named Carina Smyth has been sentenced to death for witchcraft because of her scientific knowledge of Astronomy and Horology. She manages to escape her cell and briefly runs into Jack, who is attempting to rob a bank with his crew. She seeks out Henry, who has also been sentenced to death for supposedly committing treachery aboard the vessel of the Royal Navy. She tells him she knows of a way to find the Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that grants its possessor total control over the seas which Henry plans to use to break his father's curse. She helps him escape, but both she and Jack are captured and brought to the town square to be executed. Together with Jack's crew, Henry helps them escape and they sail away on Jack's ship, the Dying Gull. Carina fills them in on a map in her possession that will lead them to Poseidon's Trident, and reluctantly decides to team up with Henry and Jack in order to achieve their goal. Not much later, Salazar and his crew are able to break free from the Triangle in which they were trapped, and he ropes Captain Barbossa into helping him track down and kill Jack. Salazar explains how he and his crew once sailed the seas to kill every pirate, until they ran into Jack Sparrow, who had not been a captain yet. Jack tricked them into sailing into the Devil's Triangle, where Salazar and his crew died and were cursed to remain undead, and trapped within the Triangle.

Soon, Salazar's ship finds the Dying Gull. However, Jack, Henry and Carina escape on a rowboat while the crew remains on board to cause a distraction. Salazar and his crew chase Jack, but upon arriving at a small island, Jack realizes the ghost crew can't set foot upon land. Barbossa then comes after Jack instead, but decides to help him, and returns the Black Pearl to its former glory. Together, the crew sail away and soon arrive at the location of Poseidon's Trident, a small island that isn't on any map. Jack, Carina and Barbossa find the trident, hidden at the bottom of the ocean, which parts in two upon the activation of the Trident. A battle ensues once Salazar finds the Black Pearl, and Salazar gains the upper hand on Jack, hellbent on killing him, which he hopes will free him and his crew from their curse. Henry eventually gets his hands on the Trident, and realizes that destroying the Trident will break every curse that roams the seas. He successfully manages to do so, returning Salazar and his crew to their former state. Jack, Henry, Carina and Barbossa are then pulled up to safety by the anchor of the Black Pearl. Salazar and several of his men latch on as well, still intent on killing Jack. Barbossa, who has since come to realize Carina is his daughter, sacrifices himself and takes down Salazar and his men, paving the way to safety for his daughter and the others.

Some time later, Henry watches his father finally set foot on land again, no longer bound to the Flying Dutchman, and Will is reunited with Elizabeth Swann. Carina declares she's changed her name from Smyth to Barbossa, and Jack sails away with his crew on the Pearl, joined by Jack the monkey.

This info I got was from wikipedia, im really sorry but im bad at telling the movie.
So my final thoughts is that, you need to go see the movie. I think everyone here will love to watch it, its filled with comedy, action, and suspense.

oh ya another spoiler alert
Im really sad that Barbossa died at the end. The monkey (Jack) didnt see barbossa so he paired up with Jack Sparrow that made me cry... RIP Barbossa
im also gonna name one of my ships "Dying Gull"

Watched the movie a couple of hours ago, to be honest it wasn't the best, but I still liked it.

Back