Discussion -Spoilers- Dead Men Tell No Tales, and Jolly Roger

Kraken Guard

Sea Legs
RIGHT, So I just saw Dead Men Tell No Tales last night - REALLY liked it, though there were some things that kinda left me a bit buggered...

Anyhoo, I just had this thought, and...
Alright, but before I get to that : as the title might suggest, this contains spoilers for the movie, so please, be forewarned, this is going into Spoiler Territory...!

... Good to go?

Alright.

So, at the end of the movie, the Trident of Poseidon is destroyed : And with it's destruction, various curses from all over the Caribbean had been lifted.

Now, I know there's some debates on Movie Canon vs. Online Canon : But going on the scenario that Jolly Roger, in the movie universe, is still out there - and assuming he hasn't already been vanquished - wouldn't his curse also be lifted?

I seen the movie & loved it so much! Yes, the curse should be lifted Maybe Jolly Rogers will make a comeback cuz that would be so much fun fighting him.

Just saw the movie myself, I feel bad for the others in the theater, me and my friend were dying. But it is intriguing to see how the next movie will pan out with all curses gone. Likely will be a navy threat or such.

Back