Blog Post SPOTLIGHT: PRIVATE PARLOR GAMES

8919c7938e6faaa90f54747226e16a3a.jpg_558x314.jpg

“So yer lookin’ fer someplace you an’ yer mates can discuss business in private, eh?” The man’s weatherbeaten skin and devilish eyes scream pirate, but since you are in a ‘civilized’ tavern with a group of navy soldiers nearby, you decide not to ask.

The old salt chuckles, “Y’ don’t have t’ say a word. Sometimes a man just wants a quiet place to enjoy a few hands of cards without any bilge rats wandering in aye? Or maybe yer guild be needin’ a place t’ socialize wit’out any outsiders stoppin’ by. Doesn't matter t’ me. But if y’ be needin’ such a place, all you have to do is tell a lookout that y’ want to go to the Underground Parlor Games, an’ he’ll take y’ there quick as a whistle. They’ve got tables set up where y’ can play Tortuga Hold ‘em Poker and Blackjack at yer leisure.”

“It ain’t on any map an’ y’ can’t just walk in, but once yer in, y’ can call yer mates right over. It’s right cozy, be a good place fer celebratin’ profitable ventures.” The old man picks up his bottle, finds it empty and cracks a smile, “only downside is they ain’t got in infinite supply o’ rum like in a tavern, ye’ll have t’ bring yer own!”

“It ain’t on any map an’ y’ can’t just walk in, but once yer in, y’ can call yer mates right over. It’s right cozy, be a good place fer celebratin’ profitable ventures.”
... so how do you get in and where is it LOL

“It ain’t on any map an’ y’ can’t just walk in, but once yer in, y’ can call yer mates right over. It’s right cozy, be a good place fer celebratin’ profitable ventures.”
... so how do you get in and where is it LOL
Already answered, but it's using Will's empty warehouse map. Waste not, want not.

This is private whereas taverns are open to the public. So you could invite your friends to this for a private game.
Technically I can do that at the public tavern. So this private thing puts them in the game automatically or something?
And are all the pirates in there bots?

Technically I can do that at the public tavern. So this private thing puts them in the game automatically or something?
And are all the pirates in there bots?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe it teleports you to an open parlor room with a few NPCs.

People can tp to you to get in and you can have private meetings. As I recall that's the only way in (is to either start your own, or tp)

It's not like a room where whoever clicks parlor games can join.

Back