Blog Post Spotlight: Quest Rewards Vendors

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
Spotlight: Quest Rewards Vendors
Posted by Selena

News Post Image

Ahoy,

My name is Selena, and I'm here today to promote a little something to all of you. A few months back, I opened up shop in Truehound's Tailoring. I got a good number of customers, but I thought to myself, "It's been awhile, Selena! Find some new clientele!" So here I am, and here is my little spiel:

Have you ever thrown away a quest reward and want to get it back? Well, that is possible! I heard there was an opportunity to make myself some gold, so I began sifting through trash around the Caribbean and collected these valuable items. When I heard rumblings of people wanting some of these items back, I knew my opportunity for gold was finally here!

There are many vendors just like me, you can find us in shops or on the streets of the main islands! Us vendors sell specific items, the ones you find in the tailor shops will sell lost quest clothes, tattoo parlors will have a vendor there selling quest tattoos as well as… well, you catch my drift. Find the matching shop and splurge your gold on your lost items!

Another fun note for all you female pirates out there, you can purchase ostrich hats from the Clothing Fit for a Pirate and Adoria's Family quests through the vendors!

Fair winds,

Selena

View this post on the TLOPO website

What if you didn't do these quests can you still buy these items or do you first have to do the quests then delete the items? If you can just buy quest items what's the point in doing the quests in the first place?

What if you didn't do these quests can you still buy these items or do you first have to do the quests then delete the items? If you can just buy quest items what's the point in doing the quests in the first place?

Good question, I am also curious to the answer. Tbh, would be nice to implement a system where we can delete these quests.

You have to do the quests first. Otherwise, the quest items won't appear in the Quest Venders. For example, let say you have finished the part to get the Adventure Ostrich Hat, the Adventure Ostrich Hat will now appear in the Quest Venders at the clothing store. Now, let say that you haven't done any one of the weapon upgrade quest for sword & dagger. If you try to talk the Quest Venders store at the sword shop, then you'll get an error massage that said "You must complete a quest that rewards a sword or dagger before you can talk to this vendor." And lastly, if you haven't complete the bonus rewards for Raven's Cove quest, you can able to buy them back for a huge price. Oh, here another thing to be noted. You cannot not buy back any sailing relate item from the Quest Venders. Like the Luck of the Seas charm from St. Patrick's Day holiday quest and Bandit's Sea Globe bonus reward from Raven's Cove Quest. Hope this help.

Last edited:
You have to do the quests first. Otherwise, the quest items won't appear in the Quest Venders. For example, let say you have finished the part to get the Adventure Ostrich Hat, the Adventure Ostrich Hat will now appear in the Quest Venders at the clothing store. Now, let say that you haven't done any one of the weapon upgrade quest for sword & dagger. If you try to talk the Quest Venders store at the sword shop, then you'll get an error massage that said "You must complete a quest that rewards a sword or dagger before you can talk to this vendor." And lastly, if you haven't complete the bonus rewards for Raven's Cove quest, you can able to buy them back for a huge price. Oh, here another thing to be noted. You cannot not buy back any sailing relate item from the Quest Venders. Like the Luck of the Seas charm from St. Patrick's Day holiday quest and Bandit's Sea Globe bonus reward from Raven's Cove Quest. Hope this help.
Yes it does thanks.

Back