Event  St. Patrick's Day Video

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
Since St. Patrick's Day is coming up, I am planning to make another video.
It would mostly have, Jigs, and fighting enemies, both on land and sea.

I have already choosen, a song for the vid, " Ireland's call" by celtic thunder but Im opened to any changes. If you have a song that has a Irish Jig to it, tell me and I'll look it over

So far, there is, No date set, but when it comes, make sure you have at least one piece of St. Patrick's Day Clothing, And/Or Green hair.
Check back, to see when a date is set.

Update: St. Patrick's Day update is now here. I will start filming today starting at 4 till 5:30. Since I have a half day tomorrow, it'll be from 1 to 5;30 You Must Be There At 4pm! The Server will be Exuma on Tortuga's Dock

I have already choosen, a song for the vid, " Ireland's call" by celtic thunder but Im opened to any changes. If you have a song that has a Irish Jig to it, tell me and I'll look it over

So far, there is, No date set, but when it comes, make sure you have at least one piece of St. Patrick's Day Clothing, And/Or Green hair.
I would love to help out just give me a time!

I just saw your pirates and the sea video. pretty cool! Count me in for your St Patrick's day video please!

Well, St. Paddy's day is tomorrow ... do we have green sea on live yet? This is going to be my first St. Patrick's day, so Idk how it looked last year ...

Please do not have it on friday, the 18th. We are having the party that night

Back