Announcement Stability Notice (2/3)

Update on this issue from 1.9.2's release notes:

Several heavy operations with quests have been reworked to be cached and preloaded. We identified during our logging last night that these operations were a huge consumer of system time. We hope this to be another step towards finally eradicating the server lag present during invasions. Apart from invasions, the lag created by these operations also caused teleports and quests as a whole to be delayed.

@John Foulroberts From time to time I have experienced some very lengthy teleports and zone changes. If this was the root cause of that, I'm really glad you were able to discover it. Wishing you the best in getting it resolved, and thanks for the quick attention to yesterdays issues.

Invasion Report from Andaba

Outcome: 7/7 waves + JR defeated

Final notes: I managed to remain logged in with audio enabled for the first 5 of seven waves before my internet took a dive (This was on my end and was in no way related to any issues with TLOPO which i resolved within roughly 1 to 2 minutes).

I unfortunately logged back in too late for the final fight with Jolly Roger. Nevertheless it was another fun invasion. Little bit of lag here and there (Maybe due to recording the invasion with Bandicam).

Didn't see any undead randomly freeze nor did the server slow down like the previous invasion so that's a plus.

Thank you again devs :)

Global Invasion Report from Aventurado

Outcome: 7/7 waves + JR defeated

Final notes: Noticed some of the undead were either ending up in the ground then returning to normal or getting stuck in the rocks.

Little lag as before but not bad.

No further comment.

Last edited:
Back