Staff upgrade quest causes boot

theres also a whole bug and glitch board he could have posted it in, which it appear he did
I'm not sure I get what you're saying. "A whole lot of bug and glitch board" specifically. One, because it's grammatically incorrect, and two, there's a thread for this sort of thing already...
Do elaborate, please. As in, what other boards would there be, and why not simplify matters by posting it to the thread specifically dealing with, well, bugs and glitches?

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. "A whole lot of bug and glitch board" specifically. One, because it's grammatically incorrect, and two, there's a thread for this sort of thing already...
Do elaborate, please. As in, what other boards would there be, and why not simplify matters by posting it to the thread specifically dealing with, well, bugs and glitches?
He posted his find on the board designated "TLOPO Bugs and Glitches" since this is very much a bug this is in the correct location. It is his prerogative to either post separately from the Mega thread or here. In my opinion it is more useful here as more people are likely to see it and avoid this quest as to not crash.

He posted his find on the board designated "TLOPO Bugs and Glitches" since this is very much a bug this is in the correct location. It is his prerogative to either post separately from the Mega thread or here. In my opinion it is more useful here as more people are likely to see it and avoid this quest as to not crash.
So you're basically saying no one reads the mega thread on bugs and glitches.
OK, got it. I'll refrain from posting there from now on and start a new thread for every mundane drama bug and glitch I find.
Savor it!

BTW - you still neglected to mention the "whole lot of other board" thingy...
But I'm sure you'll come back and clarify matters further, ad nauseum.

Back