Start Yer New Year in Royal Fashion (01/04/12)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
Royal-Commodore.jpg
Your friendly neighborhood Peddlers have been busy plundering at sea as well - sinking Bounty Hunters and Warships for those valuable new materials.​
Using the new colored fabric materials in a way only those clever Peddlers can, they've crafted this latest gear for Pirates. Take command of a brand new year outfitted as a:​
Royal Commodore
Remember, Peddlers offer new items every month and stop selling older items after a couple months, so don't delay and get this new gear before it's gone!​
Look for Peddlers on the islands of Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego and Cuba.​
You’ll spot them by their special symbol shown here:​
Peddler_Icon.JPG
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wear all Common and Rare clothing items!

ugh they need new clothes not repeats. -_- but anyways..... awesome post? lol

lol checked for New 6 times today and still missed this! :p Anyways I agree with Red a New year means new stuff. Not repeats.

Note to Disney:

First of all I would like to thank your for everything good you did this last year for us. But more importantly I would like to point out that this year wasn't very good at all. I was hoping you would have a better start. But starting it out the same way as last isn't a good sign for us pirates. It makes us think back to the bad things of last year. Really Disney! How hard would it be to give us a new outfit? Or at least bring something back that was out for a short amount of time. I hope this year will be better then last. Please make it happen we don't pay to be disappointed thanks for the good you have done last year. I hope there will be much more to thank you for at the end of this year.

Francis Gunshot

"Remember, Peddlers offer new items every month and stop selling older items after a couple months, so don't delay and get this new gear before it's gone!"

...But don't worry fellow pirates, you can obtain these supposedly "fleeting" cothing in a few months again because POTCO staff never cease to fail at coming up with original and actually attractive clothing! =p

* Not trying to sound ungrateful or anything.. I love POTCO. But for the many years that they have been here, I feel as though they are moving at such a slow rate. I'm no game designer; but comparing POTCO to other games will cause you to wonder.. >.>

"Remember, Peddlers offer new items every month and stop selling older items after a couple months, so don't delay and get this new gear before it's gone!"

...But don't worry fellow pirates, you can obtain these supposedly "fleeting" cothing in a few months again because POTCO staff never cease to fail at coming up with original and actually attractive clothing! =p

* Not trying to sound ungrateful or anything.. I love POTCO. But for the many years that they have been here, I feel as though they are moving at such a slow rate. I'm no game designer; but comparing POTCO to other games will cause you to wonder.. >.>
lol :D

I'm shocked as to how Disney, a company with such a large reputation, could make such lousy gameplaying flaws. We wanted new clothes, and that's not what we got!

I agree lol they need to be more like skyrim than club penguin LOL

Same NEW YEAR event. No inquiry into player ACCT ID's. :confused:

Well...not quite the same, lol.

Back