STARZ's - "Black Sails"

Will ye watch or, we ye not?

• Total voters
If I were a mind-reader, I'd bet at least a dollar that Episode 3 (of season 4) is going to be DVR'd by Disney:

Finale episode of "Black Sails" just aired...:sigh:

...idk what to do now, to be perfectly true (& brutally honest). The show itself captivated much of my own attention and interest these last couple of years during a time when I didn't have too much to depend upon.

This finale episode alone this evening taught me three (3) things. If it's OK, I would like to share these with everyone here, below:

1. Pirates and the pirate cause have NO king, just "interesting" characters. (Each have their 'own' role to play in so far as the final outcome of a thing).
  2. All good stories, and the experiences gained from them, deserve to be remembered. (Otherwise, it would have all been 'naught for nothing').
  3. A MONSTER :mummy:of a pirate can be turned if he/she is shown a way out. *Ironic as it were with this last episode (from a show where the level of 'drama' itself overruled other aspects not family friendly), the monster was encouraged to settle down in a quiet place...in a state which stakes claim to the city of Savannah.
So long, Black Sails.:sad1: You've apparently taught me a lot...

Shamus ~

Back