Suggestion [Stash] Ben Flatts's New Business Venture

Are ye afraid of a little risk, pirate?

• Aye, I don't trust yer dirty mitts with me Legendary Weapons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ther' might be another way lad.. (Post Idea in Thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DraculeMihawk

Pirate Apprentice
People keep on suggesting they want a stash to store their "cool to have but not really necessary" weapons for when they need loot space, clothing too. They say 'Hey GM please give us a stash/banker' but they never provide a lore-friendly way to have it stored to where it won't break the pirate immersion, well not until now! I have finally found a bloke who's willing to do it and won't run off with yer goods......hopefully..

yNstvNA.jpg

ky2U1Ek.png

Now offers:
611DXyX.png

Looking for a place to store yer contraband without the EITC and Navy sticking ther' fat noses in yer business? Look no further than MY business! For all yer illicit needs..
kR09s5z.png

What? Ye expected me to hold yer' crap for ye for free? There be a price on loyalty mate..

If ye be wantin' to do business with me ta begin with it'll cost ye a openin' fee of 10,000 Coins

Every-time ye need to access yer contraband it puts me at risk mate, so each time ye need to access yer little stash it'll cost ye 250 Coins

Too rich for yer blood ye say? Tough luck findin' another service like me own

Benflatts.jpg

Have we got ourselves an agreement or are ye chicken?

Great feature, well-written lore, smooth implementation. :bow:
big thanks. but I don't know if I trust this guy with my stuff, I think he's ripping me off.
Aye, I am skeptical whether a pirate who propositions with "Have we got ourselves an agreement or are ye chicken?" has built his success on fairness and honesty.

Back