Status

well davy i tried to post one of my favorite quotes and it said it was -100 something lol

If you could add more words into a thread posting that will help me and my stories. If youu can do this I'll be much obliged

Maybe 200? Don't want a life story there :p

And maybe have the option to clear instead of having to do a new one?

I think they are ok too, BUT I must say I hate when ppl write " too funny" or "amused" or "really mad" or somthing like that.
GOSH I'm too curious!!! So don't you guys do that! And if you do!! I expect a report in my mailbox with further explaination!!!!

If you need more than 140 characters to explain something, make a post. A status update should be what's going through your head at the moment, a real, quick little blurb. If you have something more elaborate to post, make a topic.

EXAMPLE:
Say I'm thinking about the concept of courage:
In a status I could post "Interesting quotes found on courage..."
In a post I could write "Hey guys, what do you think about this quote by Winston Churchill 'Courage is not............'"

Get it?

If you need more than 140 characters to explain something, make a post. A status update should be what's going through your head at the moment, a real, quick little blurb. If you have something more elaborate to post, make a topic.

EXAMPLE:
Say I'm thinking about the concept of courage:
In a status I could post "Interesting quotes found on courage..."
In a post I could write "Hey guys, what do you think about this quote by Winston Churchill 'Courage is not............'"

Get it?
........ we have enough random things as it is

........ we have enough random things as it is
Well we have no limit for them, you're always welcome to post more.
The reason statuses are kept short is so that people don't use them for everything.

You are welcome to start a thread for anything that is longer than 120chars. However, I'm sure some things would be more appropriate for a status. I will be raising the limit for both posts and statuses a little later today.

Back