Steal final warrant Quest not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quest says: Recover an arrest warrant from a desk in EITC Outpost on tortuga. I know where it is, and looked at the wiki to make sure, but whenever i try to go in, it doesnt say press shift to enter, and when i go into the cave, the light that shows your quest is gone. I looked around the entire cave to see if there was another room, there isnt. Is this just something not in the game, or is it glitched for me? Also, i usually go on the server nocivo, if that has anything to do with it.

This was apparently fixed at one point because I was able to complete it a couple of weeks ago. However, my wife, who also plays the game, now experiences the same thing as the original poster above. There is no green circle on the ground at the door and no "shift press to enter" instruction. Please advise. Thank you.

Lion

@INeedAnOriginalName I just completed the quest successfully and screenshotted the right place for you. I too was on Nocivo and had no quest light, but it worked for me. I suspect you're in the wrong part of the cave. It's not by Claudio. Plz see attached with map of cave.
FinalArrestWarrant.jpg

Last edited:
@INeedAnOriginalName I just completed the quest successfully and screenshotted the right place for you. I too was on Nocivo and had no quest light, but it worked for me. I suspect you're in the wrong part of the cave. It's not by Claudio. Plz see attached with map of cave.
View attachment 88539
Thank you so much! I was finally able to do this quest. You were right, i was looking on the wrong side. Could have sworn i looked over here, but i guess not. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back