Guide Steam Overlay for TLOPO

Divine

Pirate Lord
So, I love playing a game in full screen, but I also love listening to music, browsing the web, and checking the forums while waiting for something in-game. So having to alt-tab is pretty inconvenient. This is probably known by a lot of you, but it has proven to be quite useful for me! You can add TLOPO to your steam library, launch it from there, and get the steam overlay on top of your game :D

Here's How:

Step 1: Select the "Games" tab at the top" or the "+ add a game" at the bottom left
upload_2017-1-17_15-49-15.png

upload_2017-1-17_15-50-7.png

Step 2: Select the "add a non-steam game to my library" button
upload_2017-1-17_15-52-29.png

Step 3: Find "The Legends of Pirates Online" and tick the box next to it! Click "Add Selected Programs" too!
upload_2017-1-17_15-54-12.png

Step 4:
It should now be in your library! Launch it and access the steam overlay by pressing shift+tab!

====================================

Don't have steam?
http://steampowered.com

Have a Steam Controller? Check out this guide!
https://piratesforums.co/threads/i-made-a-steam-controller-configuration-for-tlopo.16011/

Enjoy everyone!
~Divine

Is there a controller configuration for a Xbox 360 controller?
ive been trying to find a way to make a ps4 controller work with TLOPO but the problem is all of the buttons that you have to use a mouse for in TLOPO. you can bind your keys to a xbox controller using a program like joy2key but you wont be able to launch a boat, turn your camera efficently, or catch legendary fish using a controller even with the PS4 having a trackpad to control the mouse its difficult to use

Is there a controller configuration for a Xbox 360 controller?
Tom I am working on a program that will and does make your ps4 gamepad act as a xbox 360 so I guess I need to see if the same program will work my xbox 360 pad was so excited about the ps4 working I forgot to try out a set up for my 360 lol will do that soon. I am still working on the key to pad set up so it is comfortable for game play but the ps4 is working.

Back