Stephen Teague's Corrupt Moderation History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spade

Buccaneer
Two weeks ago it was revealed that the moderator known as Stephen Teague had released and talked about several different player's chat messages in voice chat with his inner circle of friends in the guild named Mercy? (Not every member, as I'll later show examples of, just the ones he liked) Most of these incidents had been covered up for a long time, though he messed up when it came to my messages and sent them out in private messages to a few different individuals. Stephen has been corrupt for a very long time, though every single attempt to convince any other member of the moderation team of this has led to the same dead end statements about there never being any proof of it. This time however, Stephen was confronted by Scarecrow and had a nervous breakdown over it. This led to him sending a friend request to me and coming to my private messages out of fear of his corruption being leaked out with a confession and apology already copied and pasted. This is his confession here:
teague confession.jpg

As you can see, Stephen admits to committing a serious offense and breaching rules of sharing privacy that no moderator should be allowed to breach. The issue with his apology however, is that it's completely fake and insincere. Stephen isn't apologizing for breaking a rule and sharing privacy while causing drama, he's apologizing because he was caught for it. I responded to him calling him out in an essay that respectfully picks apart this false sympathy he's pushing:
replypart1.jpg
replypart2.jpg

It is quite a long read, though I highly advise reading every word of it to better understand what sort of individual this is. Unsurprisingly, he didn't even make an attempt to respond or debunk anything I said in all of this. He ignored it and has tried to carry on life as if this has never happened. I mention several different incidents in this essay here, that I later gathered evidence of all and sent in to MMDR and John Foulroberts. For whatever reason, likely due to Stephen being a benefactor for TLOPO, all the overwhelming evidence I provided was merely "passed on for inspection" with nothing being done about it. So for the sake of the community to know what's going on behind the scenes in my own personal experiences, I am posting all the evidence I was able to gather of the incidents mentioned for public view to see.

To begin, I'd like to start off with this video that I'm sure many people already know about as it has hundreds of views on YouTube:

This video itself is already an example of Stephen abusing moderation powers, as he's using a toggle to go invisible and untargetable during Muertos Moon and shooting people with a pistol. My reason for including this though was due to a comment left on the video, that after sending in to John Foulroberts was coincidentally removed from the video. This basically confirms Stephen was informed of all the evidence I sent in, as this comment was up for 6 months prior to being deleted a day after I exposed it for being him. This was the comment here before being deleted:
animosity.png

This comment is crucial because for one, Stephen has some odd obsession with mentioning and shifting the blame to ROT whenever he's trolling (I'll later have an example of this), and two because this profile picture that this YouTube account is using just so happens to be the same profile picture a troll forums account known as "The Deckswabber" used. The Deckswabber is Stephen's alias alt that he would attempt trolling me on back in 2018 (as mentioned in the essay earlier). To be 100% certain this is Stephen though, I'll provide a quick piece of proof:
animosityrevealed.png

The reason Stephen begged Scarecrow not to tell anyone is because in every community I've ever been a part of, no moderator who is supposed to be in a position to cease drama and solve problems has ever gone around trolling on secret aliases to ignite more drama. Now that it's confirmed the Animosity YouTube channel is Stephen, we can see this profile picture is also shared by a forums account named "Menacing". This account used to be called The Deckswabber, but Stephen likely changed this name due to the fact he had a falling out with a friend who knew the identity of The Deckswabber. Unfortunately the only forums evidence I can find of this account proving to be The Deckswabber, is this joke reference made by a comment that Menacing replied to here:
menacingisdeckswabber.jpg

If you actually search Menacing on the forums, you'll be able to find a troll thread titled "Cancel Hollowed Woods", which has the same extremely similar writing and embarrassingly unfunny humor as Stephen's troll threads he makes on his main account, which just all the more confirms it. Now that this forums account is confirmed to be linked to The Deckswabber, I managed to get an invite and dig deep into the Level Seven Discord, which is a guild and Discord Stephen played a prominent role in awhile back. This led me to come across Stephen mentioning something about The Deckswabber to a former friend of his known as Mercury:
teagueisdeckswabber.png

To understand what exactly Stephen was referring to here, I actually asked Stephen's old friend what the context to this was:
teagueisdeckswabber2.png

This confession from Stephen's old friend is actually one of the most despicable acts of moderator abuse imaginable. Not only would Stephen seek attention from me on a hidden alt, he would also track down someone who was an easy target in 2018, teleport to them, and begin harassing them when the person had no way of even seeking a safe haven due to being found repeatedly through moderation powers. Regardless of your opinion of the people mentioned in these screenshots, a moderator's job is to avoid drama and harassment of other players. Despite this, Stephen not only failed his duty to prevent harassment and bullying, but instead partook in it for humor while abusing powers meant to help others.

Attachments

• menacing.png
    menacing.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 335
  • teageandmercury.png
    teageandmercury.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 405
Now unfortunately I was unable to find old screenshots from 2018 of Stephen trolling specifically on his Deckswabber pirate in game, though he also used alts named "Antonio" and "Jeremiah" to troll as well. After doing some digging in Discord private messages, I managed to find an instance of Stephen's alt "Jeremiah" attempting to troll and cause a problem between Zoki and I:
jeremiah.jpg

This specific chat on Tortuga here is from June 6th, 2018.
To give some backstory to what this is all about, about two or three days before this chat on Tortuga occurred, I logged on one day to see Zoki and Quavo standing close. Admittedly at the time, I wasn't a huge fan of Quavo since he's known to troll a lot and try to get with every girl he sees. This led me to become slightly annoyed and I talked to Zoki in whisper about the incident.

Fast forward two or three days, this random lvl 1 alt somehow has complete knowledge of that incident occurring and attempts to drive a wedge between us. Nobody else had any clue of a whisper conversation like that taking place, yet around the exact same time frame as Stephen logging on an alt to troll people with Mercury, a random alt with identical facial features and body design to Deckswabber just so happens to have knowledge of a private in game whisper chat. Just like in his animosity YouTube comment, he mentions "rot goons" in an attempt to divulge any suspicion from himself and try to remain as an unbiased and clean moderator.

This pathetic failed attempt resulted in nothing, but Stephen of all people should know adultery is wrong. To try and push this agenda on someone else as a moderator meant to avoid conflict is just disturbing on countless levels. I've told John Foulroberts and MMDR to look into all of Stephen's accounts for all of his alt pirates, since even if they're deleted, past history of them and their messages should still be found. They ignored my request despite being given the precise date this incident here occurred.
twistedagrees3.png
twisted agrees 4.png

"He covered up me and mercy's reports when we always got reported"

This is testimony from Twisted, the person Stephen actually directly sent my chat logs to. I used to get banned or muted within the hour, or rare occasions I'd get banned several hours after typing harmless jokes in whisper to a single person. Meanwhile, people such as Twisted and another members of Stephen's inner Mercy? group would troll people saying far worse things right in front of Stephen, with no punishments at all given to them. It would generally take about 5 different incidents of trolling in local chat, spamming for hours for them to finally receive a mute or ban. The level of bias is absurd.
shoreagrees1.png
shoreagrees2.png

This person here named Shore is actually the previous CO-GM of Mercy, and someone that doesn't really troll as much as Stephen's inner circle, but was around to see all of it firsthand. This is the reason I asked him, knowing he's a guy that doesn't partake in all the trolling yet is a crucial member of their guild. Sure enough, just by asking his opinion on Stephen, I get replied to with
"he's shady"
"i also know of corrupt things he has done"
"he buries things deeper than a teleportation totem"

Funny enough, a few days after talking to Shore and sending all my evidence to John Foulroberts, which resulted in nothing happening, Shore then later messages me this on Discord:
shoreagrees3.png

(The reason there's a date in this and unlike others, is because i just took this screenshot today while all others were taken at the time they happened)
Rather than admitting to what he did and confessing / apologizing to everyone in Mercy? like he did to me on his knees in private messages, he tries to pin the blame on Adala for leaking my chats. Keep in mind, Adala isn't even a moderator and should have absolutely zero knowledge of my chats anyway, so this literally doesn't even make sense.
"ion know if everyone supports me but it's ok I know who doesn't here"
This childish comment after leaving the server like a child, only to come back and act all pouty and moody just goes to show this guy is in no stable emotional state to moderate anything. The guy can't help but cry when things don't go his way and people call him out on his stupidity and blatantly obvious bias.
A few last examples I'd like to include in this already outrageously long compilation in corruption:
namescantbechanged.png

This is an email I sent to TLOPO support in 2017. I claimed to have used my real name and want to change it in game so people wouldn't know, yet I receive absolutely no help on this and instead just get told TLOPO doesn't change names. Interestingly enough, I hear support is also run by Stephen and MMDR, but that's no big deal until you see this:
namechange.png

Jade Darkrage, who just so happened to be a prominent member of Mercy? at the time, completely out of nowhere has her name changed. When I confront her about it, she plays the winky face act of admitting it was changed but saying she can't directly state that, clearly hinting it was changed by Stephen though. The fact a harmless email from someone that used their real name gets rejected, and the fact that a fake Spade in 2018 who copied my name and received extreme bullying on the daily wasn't allowed to have his name change, despite asking mods over and over and eventually quitting due to harassment he faced. Yet, as long as you're close with Stephen, you know:
teaguenitro.png

....Buying Discord Nitro for him, you'll get a free name change no problem. Chances are her and anyone else who did stuff for him also received his inner circle blessing of having reports covered up and any other rule breaking favors granted. I've never been in the Mercy? Discord to see all the bias that occurs on the daily, but I'm sure there are far more examples in it.
The last example I have to include from now involves a situation where Adala and Dark were harassing a girl pirate named "Eva" who just so happened to be minding her own business. They foolishly thought this was some girl named Lyra:
fatality.png

When the Eva girl continued to deny their ignorant accusations, they both just went to Stephen and he nonchalantly revealed who the alt actually was. For a guy that likes to hide on alts out of fear of people knowing how he truly is, he sure doesn't mind breaching someone else's privacy and revealing who their alts are.

As I stated at the start of all of this, Stephen isn't sorry about anything or all the awful things he's done. He's only sorry he was caught. To summarize everything up:
1. Created several fake alts to troll on and talk about private chat logs in public with.
2. Leaked out actual chat logs of people, and read off ban logs in voice chat.
3. Changed a player's name after it was clearly stated that TLOPO doesn't change names.
4. Hid invisible during Muertos Moon to shoot people, which is a moderator toggle.
5. Covered up his own guild members and friends reports when they committed the same if not worse acts than my bans.
6. Revealed someone's alt when they were minding their own business. (Actually revealed Scarecrow's alts to Mercury as well a long time ago, before Stephen broke up with Mercury and started worshiping Scarecrow)

The fact that all of this overwhelming evidence isn't enough to have Stephen's status as a moderator and community manager revoked is an obvious sign of bias. There's no situation on any other game where someone that broke this many rules for so long would ever get away with it being covered up and continuing to moderate as usual. Even if he's a benefactor for TLOPO, he has been far too corrupted for far too long. If he had any ounce of guilt and humanity inside of himself, he would step down himself as a moderator as he's matured or developed in the brain enough to handle such a job.

Also, a warning to any moderator or staff that thinks about deleting this thread. Nothing in here is propaganda or slander, this is all 100% raw proof and something every member of this community needs to see and know about. If you try to silence and hide this thread from public view, you'll only further prove that Stephen's corruption and bias is being covered up. I'll be sending backup imgur screenshots of this entire thread to everyone if it is closed, so leave it open to allow people to freely be aware of what's been taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back