STILL CAN'T LOAD MY FIRST PIRATE

Stephen Callow

Pirate Apprentice
For about oh, 3 months now, I have yet been able to load my first pirate into the game. It is stuck on the loading screen and I can hear the movements and actions but not pull up my character. I have done everything that everyone mentions to do in the settings, including reinstalling the game and running the game as an administrator and deleting the options files before loading and still nothing. I absolutely refuse to make a new pirate and start all the way over because my main was so far along and I know that if you create another pirate you can play but I am still WAITING for 3 months now to be able to play my main pirate. I am about ready to throw in the towel and call it quits. I see all these other little updates happening and I feel like nothing is getting done about this issue. Someone please prove me wrong so I have a reason to keep waiting for this what seems like a miracle to happen.

Hi Stephen (like the name :D), make sure your VSync is on under Settings. Other than that, I'm not sure. Maybe a staff member can help you.

Back