STORMY WEATHER

Molly McSilver

Site Founder
Are we getting stormy weather?
vvvv.JPG

IF Blackbeard is coming to game soon...I hope Disney designs his beard according to legend :cannon: (& 'smoking' cannon-fuse hot) _as perhaps then I could finally get rid of SCARY MARY & her stalker-like antics :excited:. *I hear she likes older men :p

Looks like the clouds that bring tornadoes to me ... ;)

I was going to make a thread, but since you did, i'll post my pics when I get home. I did message Disney about weather coming, but they said it's to far off to tell

No, seriously, I think you said if there was anything you wanted Potco to add, one of them would be the weather - rain, for instance. Or the ability to 'control' the weather (that would've been neat!)? I hope that it's something that we could see coming in relation to the 4-th movie and Blackbeard. But my sceptical mind said that it just was one of those glitches.

i think weather would be awesome. If your out at sea at theres a storm i think it would be cool to make giant waves crash down on your ship with the possibility of it sinking or flipping.most likely will not happen but if it does it will be in the future

i think weather would be awesome. If your out at sea at theres a storm i think it would be cool to make giant waves crash down on your ship with the possibility of it sinking or flipping.most likely will not happen but if it does it will be in the future
Today i had strong waves.I don't know if i was in a glitch but the waves were big and i had no control of my ship for awhile.

*Credit for the screenshot goes to COREY*

Since we have heard from ppl on the test server now that Queen Anne's Revenge is being tested, we could hope for Blackbeard-related quest. But, I just want to show you that the stormy-looking weather has been around for a while ... just has never made it into a real storm on the game :(. So the stormy clouds have nothing to do with Blackbeard.

This pic below was posted on Jan 22, 2011 by Corey.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-mysterious-shadow-floating-chicken-glitch.1210/

Corey-chicken glitch.JPG

*Credit for the screenshot goes to COREY*

Since we have heard from ppl on the test server now that Queen Anne's Revenge is being tested, we could hope for Blackbeard-related quest. But, I just want to show you that the stormy-looking weather has been around for a while ... just has never made it into a real storm on the game :(. So the stormy clouds have nothing to do with Blackbeard.

This pic below was posted on Jan 22, 2011 by Corey.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-mysterious-shadow-floating-chicken-glitch.1210/

View attachment 5377

btw, you can use me Pics for any sigs

Hey I like this idea... Strong waves that we would have to fight against, not just the one at helm but crew too... maybe do the whole "up is down" scene from At Worlds End, running back and forth across the deck to keep the ship upright.

Back