Storys Of My Beginning

Eyezik

Wanted Pirate
So Back In My Days Of Potco I Was A Young Lad About The Age Of 7 or 8
Back Then Money Was Tight No Way To Get Me A Nice Blue Name Tag So I Had To Deal With What I Had, I Had No Idea What The "Black Pearl Quest" Was Or That I Need To Level My Weapons I Just Ran Around And Had Fun. Idk If This Is Correct But About 6 Months After Play I Had This Rode It Was Plain But Disney Decide To Make All Robes For Blue Names So I Lost My Fav Rode
Another Memory From Those Days Was My Double Barrel Pistol
Idk How I Was Able To Use It But I Did I Ether Glitched It Or I Found The Only Double Barrel That
Non-Members Could Use I Used That Thing So Much, Any Time There Was A invasion
I Would Hide Behind A Little Rock Or The Group Of 100 Other Pirates With My Double Barrel Pistol Trying To Just Maybe Survive

If You Want More Storys Of My Grey Name Tag Days Just Let Me Know

Last edited:
Back Then Money Was Tight No Way To Get Me A Nice Blue Name Tag So I Had To Deal With What I Had, I Had No Idea What The "Black Pearl Quest" Was Or That I Need To Level My Weapons I Just Ran Around And Had Fun. Idk If This Is Correct But About 6 Months After Play I Had This Rode It Was Plain But Disney Decide To Make All Robes For Blue Names So I Lost My Fav Rode
Idk How I Was Able To Use It But I Did I Ether Glitched It Or I Found The Only Double Barrel That
Non-Members Could Use I Used That Thing Some Much, Any Time There Was A invasion
I Would Hide Behind A Little Rock Or The Group Of 100 Other Pirates With My Double Barrel Pistol Trying To Just Maybe Survive

Awesome story!

I might be able to explain your Double Barrel Pistol, Sometimes Disney made unlimted access weekends where they gave all players a trial for Unlimited access and I used those weekends especially to grind levels when i didnt have unlimited, it was actually how I got to level 15 XD I spent the whole weekend grinding and did the quest to get the double barrel.

Awesome story!

I might be able to explain your Double Barrel Pistol, Sometimes Disney made unlimted access weekends where they gave all players a trial for Unlimited access and I used those weekends especially to grind levels when i didnt have unlimited, it was actually how I got to level 15 XD I spent the whole weekend grinding and did the quest to get the double barrel.

Probably xD
Like I Said I Was Pretty Younge And I Have Zero Clear Memorys

(Besides The Poker Spin Glitch, And The One Rock Glitch By The Fort)

Non-Members Could Use I Used That Thing So Much, Any Time There Was A invasion

how cute (´⌣`ʃƪ)

Back