Strange Question

Should they allow us to buy a parrot?

• Total voters
I would like a mini-sized General Darkhart on my shoulder, he could throw daggers and pop off my shoulder and use a sword, and he can give me very good loot for when he kills other pirates.

LALALALA DARKHART!

Yes, we should!!!

When I first began POTCO, one of my "first" suggestions (offered as 'feedback') was this very thing - the ability to show off a parrot.

pirate%20parrot.gif

*** Pirates need more pirate-y things. A parrot would only add to the fun & prestige of the game. This is my opinion.

Uea plus a
Monkey ofcourse and it will be fantabulouse if the monkey would move and goof around evry now and then and make noises and when im knocked out he woyld go BANANAS to bring attention

Uea plus a
Monkey ofcourse and it will be fantabulouse if the monkey would move and goof around evry now and then and make noises and when im knocked out he woyld go BANANAS to bring attention

the monkey should not be that hard because all they have to do is take jack the monkey change his color around and then we get something new (this is what potco has been doing)

the monkey should not be that hard because all they have to do is take jack the monkey change his color around and then we get something new (this is what potco has been doing)
I have to say (and like if you guys agree) potco has gaven me THEE most realistic (online) experience EVER........IN MY LIFE
So if pets werent able to move around and make noise it will make it less realistic

I have to say (and like if you guys agree) potco has gaven me THEE most realistic (online) experience EVER........IN MY LIFE
So if pets werent able to move around and make noise it will make it less realistic

most realistic i doubt it i know how to animate (not 3d cuz im not rich) and trust me potco is nowhere near realistic all they do is tweak their designs and call it new also not all the animation is 3d and you cant jump, throw, pick up, or shoot at everything but now considering this is an mmo and u did happen to say most realistic online most people that play potco (or alot of the people i have seen) have not played many mmos
EDIT (Mar 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM):
wait forgot my point is that they only reuse and most likely if it was not already a sound in the game it will not be in the game

Hmmmm should they allow us to buy a parrot for our shoulders?? I mean what kinda pirate doesn't have a shoulder buddy?

I do like the parrot idea, just a word of warning though, nothing more yucky than bird poop on your shoulder, i hate that...they do sell parrot diapers, but they really dont like to wear them,...anyway, pirate parrot in diapers might be bad for their image,,,,:parrot:

It would also be cool that if they did give us pets, we could customize them, that way if we had a little friend at home, it could resemble them!:D

I
I do like the parrot idea, just a word of warning though, nothing more yucky than bird poop on your shoulder, i hate that...they do sell parrot diapers, but they really dont like to wear them,...anyway, pirate parrot in diapers might be bad for their image,,,,:parrot:
thought ye were gone

Back