streaming this game and getting the word out there on how much i enjoy this game again.

BigWal97

Dockworker
Ahoy y'all. My name is BigWal97 but I also stream under twitch.tv/BigWal_97. shameless plug in ha ha. But I've been really enjoying playing this game again since after the Disney shut down. There are more legendary weapons, I'm on a super computer so I get zero issues when I play, and I'm already in a nice guild called Ocean Rage. But I do stream this game and was wondering where on earth do I put this game for twitch.tv cause the game I don't think exists on twitch so I put TLOPO in the just chatting section and I have a good chunk of followers so some nights I would love to host other people whom stream this game to in hopes that we can attract more people whom have played old POTCO and might not know about this glorious reboot.

I live in eastern standard time in the U.S. so i usually start streaming around 5 or 6 pm, and go till whenever varies sometimes. today is my birthday so I might not stream today but wait and see. ;)

Back