Suggestion Streams, YouTube and Podcasts

Grace O Maille

Pirate Lord
I see a lot of diverse and interesting topics in the Tavern section of the Forum, but not one for Streams, YouTube vids and Podcasts. Would it be worth adding, if that's possible? (presuming forum users would be interested in this)

I see that many people here produce these, but other than putting links to their channels in a signature, I don't see anywhere for them to post where other users can find them easily. To my mind having a section where people can start a thread to put links their new recordings might be a nice thing.

....it makes no real difference to me as I don't create them myself, it's just something I've seen on other game forums that I've not noticed here.

:)

For TLOPO, stream threads can be posted with the 'Stream' prefix in the Videos and Screenshots forum. Here's a list: https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-videos-and-screenshots.100/?prefix_id=21

I've just enabled use of this prefix in the 'Off topic' forum as well for non-TLOPO streams. If they become more popular here as time goes on, we can consider adding a dedicated forum for them.

Thanks for the suggestion!

ahh okay, Ty for the response...like I said, I was more curious because I'd not seen anything obvious...I must have just missed it :)

We'll just call it a 'senior moment' on my part :oops:

Move along now folks...nothing to see here!!

Back