Glitch Stuck on canon in tutorial

Darkan

Buccaneer
To whom it may concern,
I decided to go through the tutorial (just to see all the work put into it) and I got through the sword part fine but as soon as I got on the canon Captain Bo Beck prompts you to get on, I can't get off of it. I think this is because the prompt says Click left mouse button to shoot (See screenshot) and even though I am pressing the left mouse button and the canon is firing correctly it isn't registered by the prompt or something. Another reason could be it doesn't register me sinking the ship that's originally there. I wouldn't know but those are some guesses I have. I've tried messing with the options and I logged out and back in a few times with no luck. Anyways I'm now stuck in the tutorial and see no way to get out of it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Darkan

screenshot_2017-01-03_17-12-24.jpg

To whom it may concern,
I decided to go through the tutorial (just to see all the work put into it) and I got through the sword part fine but as soon as I got on the canon Captain Bo Beck prompts you to get on, I can't get off of it. I think this is because the prompt says Click left mouse button to shoot (See screenshot) and even though I am pressing the left mouse button and the canon is firing correctly it isn't registered by the prompt or something. Another reason could be it doesn't register me sinking the ship that's originally there. I wouldn't know but those are some guesses I have. I've tried messing with the options and I logged out and back in a few times with no luck. Anyways I'm now stuck in the tutorial and see no way to get out of it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Darkan

View attachment 75626
As far as I know, relogging just skips the tutorial. I havent seen this bug on the forums yet. Good find! Let me know if relogging helps.

gLI2eUC.png

Me too Darkan, me too.

As far as I know, relogging just skips the tutorial. I havent seen this bug on the forums yet. Good find! Let me know if relogging helps.

gLI2eUC.png

Me too Darkan, me too.
I had logged out and back in a few times. It just starts me at the beginning of the tutorial and I still get stuck on the canon. I have a time slot entered for tomorrow I'll try again then. Thanks!

yea i had this very same issue today first time lpaying beta it was all good til this point that blew had to delete pirate and start over and skip all the cool begining stuff cause i relogged for over a hour and never did get past cannon hope they fix it.

I am having the exact same issue right now. I just started a new pirate roughly half an hour ago and have no success with the cannon. Admin please help? Do I HAVE to delete the character? Or is there a way I could be teleported out of the tutorial since it is the last step?

i just created my pirate. and i to am stuck on bo becks cannon. i want the cred and anything else one may get/find for doing the tutorial but being stuck on a cannon isnt fun. iv hit ever key on my keyboards. still stuck :(

i just created my pirate. and i to am stuck on bo becks cannon. i want the cred and anything else one may get/find for doing the tutorial but being stuck on a cannon isnt fun. iv hit ever key on my keyboards. still stuck :(
and relogging didnt help. just starts me over and as soon as i touch the cannon. boom. stuck like glue

Had the same issue today...would let you sink the ship but that was it. Tried to relog in a few times...finally just created a new pirate and skipped the tutorial.

Thanks for reporting this,

Try to delete this pirate and making a new one.

This might be a dumb question but how do I delete a pirate off of my list when I first log in. I made a new one due to the Tutorial bug and skipped it with my new character but how do I get rid of my old character off the list that is stuck.

This might be a dumb question but how do I delete a pirate off of my list when I first log in. I made a new one due to the Tutorial bug and skipped it with my new character but how do I get rid of my old character off the list that is stuck.

On the pirate selection screen
click the pirate you want to delete to bring their avatar on the screen
click the skull and crossbones button next to the PLAY button. if you hover over it, it will say delete :)

Back