Stuck On One Of The First Missions

RemiPVP

Sea Legs
Stuck on 'Sink a Navy Ferret Ship'.. Been playing for 20 minutes and only found one that was killed by my ally... There should be a buff in spawns for these. It shouldn't take 20 minutes (probably gonna be an hour im still looking as we speak) for one quest/ship

Stuck on 'Sink a Navy Ferret Ship'.. Been playing for 20 minutes and only found one that was killed by my ally... There should be a buff in spawns for these. It shouldn't take 20 minutes (probably gonna be an hour im still looking as we speak) for one quest/ship
Certain ships usually have a sweet spot for where they spawn (for example) most light ships spawn near Devil's, Port Royal, and Tortuga, meanwhile the other higher level ships spawn further out. Padres del fuego is known for the high level ships there. The ship you need is usually around raven's like said above, if you feel you only see one once in a blue moon, consider switching servers! Hope I could help.

I've sailed alot and ships Don't respawn like they did on Potco
Yeah. I'm only level 7 and the mechanics for sailing on this game is what makes it unplayable. I love everything else. I literally will go for a ship that's my level, and 20 other ships that are VERY high levels will come out of nowhere and I can't even complete one sailing mission in under 30 minutes. Very annoying and disappointing

YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Attachments

• BRO.PNG
    BRO.PNG
    83.5 KB · Views: 86
Back