Question Stupid/Silly question but general concern

- Weapon type has no effect on the loot you get. If you can defeat more enemies faster using grenades than sword, use grenades. It's all a numbers game, the more enemies you kill the more likely you are to find a legendary (more kills = more loot chests = more chances of finding a legendary)
- Clearing the cache won't effect anything either.
- Looting in the same spot won't effect anything.
- Having a potion effect on your char won't increase your chances of finding a legendary, although that's a pretty neat idea for the future.
- Keeping 'junk' loot has no effect on anything. It makes absolutely no difference if you leave loot in the chest or take the loot.

In a perfect world it makes sense, I just wonder why are the lower levels getting majority of the LC's lately? There are numerous cases of pirates that have looted on their mastered pirates way more hours and killed more enemies just to get legendary's cursed quickly on their lv.30 pirates.

In a perfect world it makes sense, I just wonder why are the lower levels getting majority of the LC's lately? There are numerous cases of pirates that have looted on their mastered pirates way more hours and killed more enemies just to get legendary's cursed quickly on their lv.30 pirates.
Really comes down to luck there. Level does have an effect on loot quality, but it gets better as you level up - which does make a lot of sense. Think about it, why would the game reward you a legendary weapon, which requires a level 30 sword, when you have only a level 15 sword?

Being maxed out would make it so those weapons are even able to be looted by you. So again, that would be sheer luck on the players who loot it at that lower level.

Plus I think most of them are alts, and they have spent a lot of time looting on other pirates on the same account. Just my opinion to why lower lvls seemingly are getting more legendaries.

Really comes down to luck there. Level does have an effect on loot quality, but it gets better as you level up - which does make a lot of sense. Think about it, why would the game reward you a legendary weapon, which requires a level 30 sword, when you have only a level 15 sword?

Being maxed out would make it so those weapons are even able to be looted by you. So again, that would be sheer luck on the players who loot it at that lower level.
Am I getting penalized for not maxing out potions? Yea, conspiracy thought, but I have only one pirate on one account and do not have an advantage of alts who may be padding the numbers in favor of their account. Darkrose brought up a good point.

I was wondering if it's possible for my character to be glitched into not finding legendary weapons. Now I know this sounds really stupid but I am starting to think something is up. I have been looting for a few months now almost everyday for a few hours at a time for the intent of finding a legendary weapon, maxed 2 pirates and I have yet to see a legendary weapon. I don't quite understand how my luck could be that bad but maybe it is...
the devs should take notes from warframes farming.

Back