Sugestion: Overall Membership

Hector Scurvybones

Site Founder
i think disney should comeout with something that lets us have a membership in all disney games like clubpenguin toontown and potco. for example $10 a month and overall membership.

But then how would they get more money out of hard working americans. Not a bad idea but companies are trying to get as much money as possible so it prob won't happen unless for a special temporary occasion.

But then how would they get more money out of hard working americans. Not a bad idea but companies are trying to get as much money as possible so it prob won't happen unless for a special temporary occasion.
Aye, not a good business model, that be all any company wants, more money, though it would be cool for us, dont hold your breath.

I agree with red nations I only play potco I have played toontown and it's not bad but I much rather prefer potco cause it's more my style ps it would be weird if we did this cause all guys would have a membership to the fairy online game and cars online.

Well it's 9.95 a month for pirates alone, so I doubt they would do any combos for 10.00, but it is a nice idea for those that play several Disney games. Pirates is the only game I play so far, although I have been thinking about trying ToonTown.

Well it's 9.95 a month for pirates alone, so I doubt they would do any combos for 10.00, but it is a nice idea for those that play several Disney games. Pirates is the only game I play so far, although I have been thinking about trying ToonTown.

I tried ToonTown after hearing so many people talking about it...after like fifteen minutes of running around and playing pranks I missed my pirate and her bombs. Same reason why I haven't gotten into Lord of the Rings yet either. I like that better but I find an attachment to Nell even if she only a mere pixelated creation of mine.

I tried ToonTown after hearing so many people talking about it...after like fifteen minutes of running around and playing pranks I missed my pirate and her bombs. Same reason why I haven't gotten into Lord of the Rings yet either. I like that better but I find an attachment to Nell even if she only a mere pixelated creation of mine.

I tried ToonTown as well and it just was not for me... I also tried WOW and it was ok but nothing compares to POTCO. However, I would like to try Lord of the Rings it looks pretty cool. :)

Back