Suggestion For New Guilds On Getting On The Boards

I have a question Treasurer.....to get on the top 100...is that an added total for the month or bi-weekly or something else? Sorry, if it is dumb question!

I have a question Treasurer.....to get on the top 100...is that an added total for the month or bi-weekly or something else? Sorry, if it is dumb question!
The top 100 over all, is the total killing in the guild's life time that has ranked on top 100.

Oh boy...not sure if I understand! Lifetime? We place in top 20 in daily most of time...today we are 1st and 4th in ships and enemies....now to place in top 100 do we need to place in top 1, 3, 6 or at least 10th every day? Or is it total above a certain amount?

The top 100 over all, is the total killing in the guild's life time that has ranked on top 100.

my question is this, have they fixed it so that, the daily ships sunk, they cannot start one person in a guild sinkings ships, have another come on the ship, crew up, the first goes afk, so everything now the second person sinks adds to the first, and now a third person comes on crews, the last two go afk, and now all he sinks is added to theirs, that keeps up all day, and you can imagaine, the number of ships sunk for the person who started out the day. This of course is totally unfair, and has keept me from even waning to try for leaderboards. Do you know if that is fixed yet. They need to do something similar, you cant crew for enemies. why then for ships.?

Oh boy...not sure if I understand! Lifetime? We place in top 20 in daily most of time...today we are 1st and 4th in ships and enemies....now to place in top 100 do we need to place in top 1, 3, 6 or at least 10th every day? Or is it total above a certain amount?
Is like the daily adds up toward the overall, after that happens, the daily disappear the next day for the previous days results, but it doesn't really disappear since it was added to the overall. The overall is like the addition of all daily's together.

my question is this, have they fixed it so that, the daily ships sunk, they cannot start one person in a guild sinkings ships, have another come on the ship, crew up, the first goes afk, so everything now the second person sinks adds to the first, and now a third person comes on crews, the last two go afk, and now all he sinks is added to theirs, that keeps up all day, and you can imagaine, the number of ships sunk for the person who started out the day. This of course is totally unfair, and has keept me from even waning to try for leaderboards. Do you know if that is fixed yet. They need to do something similar, you cant crew for enemies. why then for ships.?
I think that used to be an issue in the past, but I have heard it was fixed.

I have no worries on the good team of guildmates......we really never tried to place on the leaderboards....it just happens. There are a bunch of us in the guild who love to do ships......that's all they want to do! And there are others who just want to defeat enemies! Most of the mates work on quests to level. Since we are frequently on the leaderboards...it has now stuck an interest in those mates to strive for the top.....so, I just wondered how it works.....thank you for your information everyone!

Here is a tactic for ships talk to your guildies whoever has a war frigate or war galleon or frigate or galleon and make a fleet and open it to public and form a crew of only the ship captains so ye can keep
In touch
And try sailing in an easy sea

I have no worries on the good team of guildmates......we really never tried to place on the leaderboards....it just happens. There are a bunch of us in the guild who love to do ships......that's all they want to do! And there are others who just want to defeat enemies! Most of the mates work on quests to level. Since we are frequently on the leaderboards...it has now stuck an interest in those mates to strive for the top.....so, I just wondered how it works.....thank you for your information everyone!

the over all, raven, are from the very begaining of the game. so guilds the started early and are still around racking up enemies and ships will stay at the top till they stop ranking. makes it very hard for guilds that come later to ever get on the all time boards, but it can be done. el looters is one that started around last sept. last year and are on the all time top 100. how they did it, i'll never know.:flag:

the over all, raven, are from the very begaining of the game. so guilds the started early and are still around racking up enemies and ships will stay at the top till they stop ranking. makes it very hard for guilds that come later to ever get on the all time boards, but it can be done. el looters is one that started around last sept. last year and are on the all time top 100. how they did it, i'll never know.:flag:
well and another thing to add to that is they got a big lead early on then the boards broke... any up and comers that happened during the boards breaking either time we will never know about, main thing is the find your niche and go with it raven if its enemies go with enemies if its ships go with ships heck if its cards work the tables over lol just whatever you decide to do make sure your having fun :)

Back