Suggestion Suggestion on how trading can work to avoid scams.

Asterion

Wanted Pirate
Hello there.Since there are a few posts regarding trading feature which will/can be added to the game i decided to post this suggestion here. Me and my friend made a video on possible mechanics of the trading (which are very similar to the mechanics @The Crew posted in one of their posts regarding this topic).We used another MMORPG for this video.
Tell me what do you guys think of it! Fair winds!

Hello there.Since there are a few posts regarding trading feature which will/can be added to the game i decided to post this suggestion here. Me and my friend made a video on possible mechanics of the trading (which are very similar to the mechanics @The Crew posted in one of their posts regarding this topic).We used another MMORPG for this video.
Tell me what do you guys think of it! Fair winds!
Even with trading, there's no real economy to create a need to scam. tlopo is just not a deep enough game at this point to have any ... point to scam. It's not fortnight, or any other mmo that uses rep and armor in any over the top way.
I submit that the 'scams' experienced in bigger more involved games just won't happen here. And yours and others ideas are sweating a non issue.
But it's always good to be proactive if needed.
That's all my 1 and half cents I have to say on this subject. Nice vid though.

Even with trading, there's no real economy to create a need to scam. tlopo is just not a deep enough game at this point to have any ... point to scam. It's not fortnight, or any other mmo that uses rep and armor in any over the top way.
I submit that the 'scams' experienced in bigger more involved games just won't happen here. And yours and others ideas are sweating a non issue.
While i agree with you i had to say something about "scam in trading" topic since there are people who are worried about it.

No incentive to scam? My wanting your leviathan isn't a good enough incentive to scam you?

A ton of good precautionary ideas in this post. I imagine when Trading is further to the frontlines we'll definitely be including some methods of scam prevention, some of which may end up being a method you recommended here.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Y'all would have to agree on a dang trade and anyone stupid enough not to look at the offers are dumb.

I'ma rain sf and Els for newer players if we get such maybe y'all heavier looters should do some Christmas shopping for folks 2 with your dupes

Back