• Sorry man you lost it!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yeah Sure!

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Scurvyfoote

Notorious Pirate
Ok so i was looting on my own ship and i saw the message come up of the Queen Come up so i went to were it was and while going i got desconnected , so i logged back on like 2 hours next and when i try to get on my ship it says that is sunked and that theres 2/12 people on the ship i cant sell it cnt repair it or even Launch it ::cursing::excited:

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-05-28_17-32-57.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-28_17-32-57.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 63
  • screenshot_2011-05-28_17-33-10.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-28_17-33-10.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 77
  • screenshot_2011-05-28_17-33-18.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-28_17-33-18.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 76
Those 2 of 12 are somehow stuck in the never ending land of the teleportaions and disconnects. Maybe its the POTCO version of Purgatory?? That ship wont be able to be repaired until those 2 have finally finished getting disconnected from the game. I had a friend that was stuck like that for 4 days. I kept trying to talk to her, nothing, he health was always the same and she was always on the same server. I hope they DC soon.

That happened to me, was on my war galleon was stuck for a month.... Eventually just asked Disney and they wiped out the ship and I never allowed public on my ship ever again. Happens on SvS every time I port with people on it, except it doesn't sink- it sits in front of the island as if it's waiting for me to press a button on it to magically port :confused:... Crazy war frigate...?

i went on my low lvl and to abassa and on the list the ship is there as a ghost you can go see it by your self it says it sunked and is red
And you can see like another 3 ships that happend the same to mine

i went on my low lvl and to abassa and on the list the ship is there as a ghost you can go see it by your self it says it sunked and is red
And you can see like another 3 ships that happend the same to mine

That happens alot, infact I saw a war sloop like that, was able to get on it and a I got DC and wasn't able to log on for about an hour :eek:

Thats crazy!! How can it take like days to months for people to fully DC?? Seems POTCO has a serious glitch on their hands!

Aye it could the be mess that is going on right now, causing the log in problems and so fort, making it hard for those two pirates to finally DC and get off his ship. If this doesnt clear up by the end of this holiday weekend, you will need to talk to POTCO.

Back