Super Bowl XLVI Commercials

Kate Goldwalker

Fairy Tail Girl
Ok, we all know that the majority of us watch the Super Bowl not only for the game, but also for the commercials. I love football, and expect this years game to be outstanding. However, I look forward to the commercials each year.

Here are two commercial previews that will be coming to the Super Bowl this Sunday:

Chewey is my favorite!

Bueller? Bueller? Wonder what this means....

So, once the other commercials come out, please post your favorite one(s).

Ok, because there was so much talk about a second Ferris Bueller movie coming out because of the snippet of the commercial that had been released above, Honda had to release the whole thing:

Sorry, dont think there is a second Ferris Bueller movie coming. Yeah I'm sad about that too.

Ok, because there was so much talk about a second Ferris Bueller movie coming out because of the snippet of the commercial that had been released above, Honda had to release the whole thing:

Sorry, dont think there is a second Ferris Bueller movie coming. Yeah I'm sad about that too.
You know the short clip, you have to click the small annotations box at around 7 seconds to get to this full video lol

Superbowl always has the best commercials then again it costs 20 million just for 30 seconds if I'm right.

I think my two favs, the Audi one with the vampires and the Doritos one with the dog "You didn't see Nuthin." lol

~Etar1pAI

Back