Survey Category

I really like having the surveys listed where they are relevant. I don't think cordoning them off to a separate area is particularly useful. For people that are really interested in just polls, having a cross reference of them might help?

Great idea guys. I kind of like Davy's idea because that would allow the surveys to be better categorized except of course in the threads that will be for individual guild specific topics. If they were all under one thread they would all seem unrelated I think.

Maybe as a compromise I can ninja up something to display a list of all the surveys, no matter which forum they are in. I will look into it later this week.
or possibly davy even if its like the latest survey pops up at the top of the forum? i dont know how easy or hard that would be and wont even act like i know lol

Maybe as a compromise I can ninja up something to display a list of all the surveys, no matter which forum they are in. I will look into it later this week.
I think the section could be called "Polls, Surveys and Campaigns" and yeah I think if they can stay where they are but still listed some place would be nice

https://piratesforums.co/polls
Screen shot 2010-11-27 at 2.48.42 PM.jpg

Takes the 10 most recently created polls and displays the ones you have permission to see. Enjoy.

Back