It's that time again! Time for the running of the rust buckets as the ETC's Survival Regatta. We will be meeting at the docks of Padres Del Fuego (Cortola) - Sunday, May 28th at 5pm EST.
FOUR laps of dangerous racing aboard Light Galleons through the worst waters in the Caribbe.
Getting home in one piece is a feat in itself!
And now improved! The race is now a straight lap, around Kingshead, Tormenta and Padres Del Fuego. Both of the inside legs have been changed. This will make it easier to navigate and harder to cheat without losing the fun of fleeing for your life.
- RULES -
1) LIGHT GALLEONS ONLY. Only 1 Crew member is allowed for repairs or cannon, but shooting is not recommended. You CANNOT launch from an SVS island.
2) Launch from the Padres Del Fuego dock, and line up behind the starting ship. Sail ONLY when the start/finish ship fires her broadsides. (The start/finish ship will then move to the back of Padres to count laps.)
3) You must go AROUND Kingshead, then AROUND Tormenta then AROUND Padres to complete a lap. You must pass the Start/Finish ship on all laps.
Any vessel caught cutting a corner is disqualified.
4) Complete ALL FOUR laps. If you are sunk, you're out. If NO ship survives, the vessel going the farthest is declared the posthumous winner.
5) ANY Sailing Boosts and skills are allowed.