SvS  Svs Classes Now open for business

I am going to take a wild guess and say, that the ship that #1 on the list for most ships sunk must be most experienced players, ..see if i can join one of those, see if Andaba is busiest server right now, see how many ships i can sink,...half way to admiral, wonder how many ships i have to sink today to get there,...
The # one ship with a long streak can mean 3 things. One, Yes they are very experienced svsers. Two, They are just sinking a bunch of easy ships over and over. Three, both included previously. But as i said, getting a long streak of ships sunk can be hard depending on the server and on how hard the competition happens to be during that time.

If you know how to use them, they are one of the best ships in the game. ( suprising right ) ;)

Not surprising at all actually! They are swift little buggers and only neeed is a master sailor and a few good canoneers.

A light sloop? Aye, if they are right next to a frigate, those buggers are sent to the Locker. But if the sloop is a few leagues away, any other ship better watch out.

Ill Give a sneek peek to what im gonna teach. How to sink a light sloop.
Hint: Ram it first then broad ;)

If you know how to use them, they are one of the best ships in the game. ( suprising right ) ;)

i am a believer they got to be, just never tried them in svs, i can sink a behemouth with one of those little dinghys you get when you just start a new pirate out so, i know they must really do good in svs, they are fast,...and hard to hit,....oh, and leo and igor, was sailing today, with egore, and he got me to ADMIRAL! yeah, i have no experience sailing svs, just started sailing svs a little over a week ago, been pretty busy, ship ranking so no time,..., ....lets see how long you guys been sailing svs now,...? wonder how good i will be, when i been sailing svs that long,......:cool: I am going to come and watch to, i love learning new things,...:fish:
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM):
Ill Give a sneek peek to what im gonna teach. How to sink a light sloop.
Hint: Ram it first then broad ;)

and i always thought Ram was for using when people snuck in and sunk the ship you had been shooting at,..that is the only time i ever use Ram,..always wondered what it was for,...:p
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 9:13 PM):

i just noticed your picture egore, sorry has nothing to do with this post, but tell me that is a pug, is that a pug? i got a little boston terrier when my bulldog penny died,..she has bug eyes, kind of like that pug, but i call her little pooper,..she is two, just had puppies, i took the mom, they sold the puppies,....you would think she would at least have been potty trained, lol by now,...oh well i still love her,...:rolleyes:

Igor think Igor have a look!! :cannon:

I hope to make it also. But there to learn not just to watch :) Never to old or to experienced to learn something new :).

----------------
you would think she would at least have been potty trained, lol by now,...oh well i still love her,...:rolleyes:

Bella, I had a toy Dachshund that lived a good long life, He was the smartest dog I have ever encountered, but had an attitude and a stubborn streak. He would look at me when he got mad and wet the floor. grrrr :rolleyes:

Leo, i will say personnaly i sailed with him, and you know Adhy taught me how to sail,...as for svs. adhy said, master, cannon, master sailing, i dont take you out till then,..well soon as infamy came out, is about a week now total experience in svs,, and i almost admiral,..so i think adhy taught me good, and egore, i sailed with him, and he kicked but....so i havent personally sailed often in svs, but i would venture to say, you either got it, or you dont,...hehe,.., but i think,..even now, i can give you a run for your money Leo,...a friendly one though,..see you next Saturday! Looks like you put me on the spanish side,...:fish:I always said, you know when you getting good, when you can beat your teacher,....:cool:

yikes, someone gonna beat her teacher

yikes, someone gonna beat her teacher

Yeah! i miss my Adhy,...and i made Admiral last nite Adhy,..so I am getting better! I just need to practice more,....I really listened to everything you taught me,..except the part about zipping it,..that was just a little to hard for me,:oops:..but i am getting better at it,...but i swear, you picked up a little bit of that from me,.hehe,....:facepalm: (and if you look real close, on my signiture, this our del fuego jail, where we have our initials etched in stone)
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 5:47 AM):
I hope to make it also. But there to learn not just to watch :) Never to old or to experienced to learn something new :).

----------------
you would think she would at least have been potty trained, lol by now,...oh well i still love her,...:rolleyes:

Bella, I had a toy Dachshund that lived a good long life, He was the smartest dog I have ever encountered, but had an attitude and a stubborn streak. He would look at me when he got mad and wet the floor. grrrr :rolleyes:

Oh that is way too funny Misty, Dachshunds, specially the toy breed are sooooo cute,..!, I am so mad at my parrot christa, picking up the words, little pooper, all day long, i have to hear, come here little pooper, pooper, little pooper, smell in the house is bad, enough, but now i have to hear about it to,..:excited:

Light Sloop can be best taken down with War Galleon or War Frigate. War sloop is O.K. but its not as good, saying that it only has a weak hull. If you standing in front of light sloop in your war sloop and that light sloop has a fury cannoneer, better run.

Light Sloop can be best taken down with War Galleon or War Frigate. War sloop is O.K. but its not as good, saying that it only has a weak hull. If you standing in front of light sloop in your war sloop and that light sloop has a fury cannoneer, better run.
That be true only if that war sloop has no gunners. A war sloop with a good crew can defeat any other ship class with similar crew. Of course that also depends on the sailor. War gallon or any gallon is the worst ship class in svs and the least recomended for svs.

Back