SvS  Svs Classes Now open for business

The # one ship with a long streak can mean 3 things. One, Yes they are very experienced svsers. Two, They are just sinking a bunch of easy ships over and over. Three, both included previously. But as i said, getting a long streak of ships sunk can be hard depending on the server and on how hard the competition happens to be during that time.

in all the ships i choose that are on the leaderbaoard with large amount of ship sunk, yes i do want to get on them, (doesnt have to say large bounty, looking for expeienced svsers only),but no, this does not take to much thought, i am not going to to choose that ship if onlly a few ships are playing at that time,..is only obvious then,..duh,...why is sinking so many of them,..then i might as well call a friend say you want to go on french side with a firgate let me shoot you down, i go on spanish with a frigate, i shoot, you down, come on Leo, give me little more credit than that,....i know i am a girl, but i did make admiral with only 1 week of experience in svs, that had to count for some kind of common sense, right? So with that said, lets just go with Bella uses the ships with long streaks that means the first, they have expereienced svsers on them or i dont stay. They sink easy ships, i leave,.. and no competiion, i find another server...... we there to compete after all.

Is is gallon or galleon (where you at Molly, she my spell checker) , oh who cares,..but first time i bought one of those things in regular sailing i could not even see over the wheel and i said WHAT? This is like sailing a huge tub, but once you got going i guess you could see, but still i sold it,..was just to slow, i dont think i would even try one in svs,....but i was surpirsed i always sailed a war sloop, but when i joined Johns crew for the svs event, said i would practice on a war frigate and was surpirsed how much better i was at sailing that and sinking on a war frigate compared to a war sloop...
.now i am curious, to see when egore shows us a light sloop,...hate those tiny ships sneaking behind me,..but i have to admit in regular sailing, i can sink anything with those, so who knows, maybe, i might be good on sailing one of those in svs, you never know till you try it,....specially i learn the way they are able to shoot them down,...hmm all i need would be one or two excellent gunners on each side, sky could be the limit for the three of us, who knows,...must be two other women admirals out there,...they always said, we not quite the pirates they are, but i beg to differ, i am becomming known, as queen of ship steal, dont even try to the shoot down the ship i am shooting at,,,it will only happen one time,...the rest of yours are mine till you port,...:cannon:
EDIT (Apr 13, 2011 at 5:38 AM):

What Chris are we talking about, how did he get in the conversation, i must have missed it,...

Christopher Cannonskull, PvP King.

Bella you confused me on both times that you quoted me. Idk how that is connected to what i said and what you are trying to tell me...:confused:

Ok, Heres a List of everyone that will be there ( Please correct me if i miss someone )

1) Tom Goldeagle
2) Bella
3) Rose Sunslipper
4) Captain Fear
5) Leo
6) Igor Greybeard
7) Misty Moonlight

Would Anyone Else Like To Come?

Sorry got there late but as I got there on the last 10 minutes. Didn't find anyone there on that server though...I'll try to get there tomorrow on time

we were on my ship by that time.
Everyone did great today and i look forward to seeing them tomorrow
Happy Plundering ;)

Just mine and we didnt sail yet. didnt get to that yet but we talked about the basics of SvS so i think ye didnt miss anything

i recmend this class to all pirate that want to earn their sea battle bages. looking forward to saturdays class. one thing i learned yesterday was.....
screenshot_2011-04-15_17-22-10.jpg

always check your ships rigging before going into battle. egore says some time you must run to live to fight another day. p.s. bella, don't be late this time.:flag:

I appreciate anyone starting events such this. We respect anyone who has valid intentions to start events and is able to manage them. We will not put down these that do their best efforts to bring about fun and the kind of environment we all want in the Caribbean. You definitely don't need to be a PRO, to teach others good principles or SVS. Otherwise PRO or not it shouldn't matter. As long it is something legit and with good intentions, and that the organizers are able to handle these crews.

Depending on the level of the "classes" should bear the level of the participats on the determined event. Not all pirates need to attend the same event, they should attend the events they see fit.

This message is mainly in response to some arguments in this thread.

saturdays pvp class was great. i showed up about 2 minutes before it started and everyone else was all ready there.
View attachment 4545
our class was just the right size. we were able to ask lots of questions and got some hands on sailing in to pratice what we had learned. bella was on hand to keep everyone quiet during class. can't wait till the next one.:flag:

Back