SvS  Svs Classes Now open for business

Egore

Honorable Pirate
I have decided im going to start svs classes for those who do not know how to play svs or how to get a high level in infamy svs. My classes include...
1. How to be best at steering in svs
2. How to be best at cannoning in svs
3. How to get a high lvl in infamy svs

Open on....
1) Server: Exuma
2) Time: 4:00 pm to 5:00
3) Days: Friday and Saturdays

How to sign Up:
Just reply here to sign up for svs class. Happy Plundering!

i want to come, you are the best at sailing egore! (but jeez, i just said, that ocean, reminded me of dead people, oh well, we can just fish out bodies,...when we done sinking everyone) oh and was that my time or your time? just like i always ask, was that my left, or your left, i always get that confused.....:confused:

i want to come, you are the best at sailing egore! (but jeez, i just said, that ocean, reminded me of dead people, oh well, we can just fish out bodies,...when we done sinking everyone) oh and was that my time or your time? just like i always ask, was that my left, or your left, i always get that confused.....:confused:

4:00 to 5:00 central for me

I have a question for the teacher lol, How often(if a lot, where) do you svs and how good do you consider yourself?

I svs almost every day and i consider mysleft a little better than average. does that answer your question?

I have a question for the teacher lol, How often(if a lot, where) do you svs and how good do you consider yourself?

Leo, i will say personnaly i sailed with him, and you know Adhy taught me how to sail,...as for svs. adhy said, master, cannon, master sailing, i dont take you out till then,..well soon as infamy came out, is about a week now total experience in svs,, and i almost admiral,..so i think adhy taught me good, and egore, i sailed with him, and he kicked but....so i havent personally sailed often in svs, but i would venture to say, you either got it, or you dont,...hehe,.., but i think,..even now, i can give you a run for your money Leo,...a friendly one though,..see you next Saturday! Looks like you put me on the spanish side,...:fish:I always said, you know when you getting good, when you can beat your teacher,....:cool:

One that has alot of people doing svs
Well that wasn't specific. Anyway, Have fun and good luck mate. Good to see pirates helping others in svs to get better!:cannon::arrrrr:

Edit: here are a few tips that might help as well.
~ https://piratesforums.co/threads/privateering-tips.728/
~ https://piratesforums.co/threads/skill-distribution-for-retrain-sailing-n-cannon.567/

Well that wasn't specific. Anyway, Have fun and good luck mate. Good to see pirates helping others in svs to get better!:cannon::arrrrr:

For me it would depend on if i can get won of me ships out there and get a big crew going. But as for a server i would have to say around Abassa through Antassa

For me it would depend on if i can get won of me ships out there and get a big crew going. But as for a server i would have to say around Abassa through Antassa
The reason i mentioned location of svs is that the difficulty changes. I know the best svsers around in the entire game and thats because we are usually on the same server most of the time. My friends and i got admiral in the first 2 to 5 days that infamy came out.

To clarify, Andaba is where the most svs action happens and where the difficulty is the highest. The most experienced are there. Then comes Abassa. Of course there will be those days that Andaba will be dead and Abassa will be harder(if not some other server). Also, Sinking 20 ships in Andaba during a good svs day where good svsers are on is like sinking 50 ships in a row in a easy server during the same time. This is not true for everyone everytime so do not get me wrong or take it the wrong way.

The reason i mentioned location of svs is that the difficulty changes. I know the best svsers around in the entire game and thats because we are usually on the same server most of the time. My friends and i got admiral in the first 2 to 5 days that infamy came out.

To clarify, Andaba is where the most svs action happens and where the difficulty is the highest. The most experienced are there. Then comes Abassa. Of course there will be those days that Andaba will be dead and Abassa will be harder(if not some other server). Also, Sinking 20 ships in Andaba during a good svs day where good svsers are on is like sinking 50 ships in a row in a easy server during the same time.

Those are the servers i look for ;)

To clarify, Andaba is where the most svs action happens and where the difficulty is the highest. The most experienced are there. Then comes Abassa. Of course there will be those days that Andaba will be dead and Abassa will be harder(if not some other server). Also, Sinking 20 ships in Andaba during a good svs day where good svsers are on is like sinking 50 ships in a row in a easy server during the same time. This is not true for everyone everytime so do not get me wrong or take it the wrong way.

Could you say that again, please slower this time, so i have played on Andaba, played svs only about five times, am amost admiral, so, with that thinking, what does that mean? i am confused,...:confused:

Could you say that again, please slower this time, so i have played on Andaba, played svs only about five times, am amost admiral, so, with that thinking, what does that mean? i am confused,...:confused:
I'm confused with what you are asking... lol

I'm confused with what you are asking... lol

i am trying to figure out what your last post was saying, we are supposed to be sinking 20 ships a day? in svs in andaba, thats a good day? i know, i go to andaba, and i let you know how many ships i sink today, hows that

i am trying to figure out what your last post was saying
Basically the difficulty of svs is not the same on every server because more experienced will be in one place together fighting each other. That server is Andaba most of the time.

Basically the difficulty of svs is not the same on every server because more experienced will be in one place together fighting each other. That server is Andaba most of the time.

I am going to take a wild guess and say, that the ship that #1 on the list for most ships sunk must be most experienced players, ..see if i can join one of those, see if Andaba is busiest server right now, see how many ships i can sink,...half way to admiral, wonder how many ships i have to sink today to get there,...

Back