SvS SvS Community Role Call and Discussion

Ahh.... I was a very avid SvSer... Starting from back in the good ole days when you only had a War Frigate as your strongest ship out there... However, I dropped out in playing POTCO soon after Ship customization.
Original Pirate: Jorden of Partners N'Crime, and before that I was in Ultimate Sorcerers. I sailed the War Frigate called Silver Starlight. I also sailed a War sloop either under the same name, or as Victory Shark(as was every War Sloop).

Je naviguais pour le français.(I sailed for the french.)

flag-round-250.png

I will now go by Dark Light, captain of the same ships... With possibly my secondary, Doatz M'Goatz taking some spins in SvS aswell. So I'll see everyone soon out in the 7 seas when SvS launches

Original Pirates Online Setup:
Ship name: Dark Song (Semi Famous)
Ship Type: Light Sloop
Sailing Item: Lost World Sea Chart
Side: Usually whichever team did not have enough members on it. (Either)
Crew: Max Dreadfury, Lisa, both reliable friends who had Revenant Rams
Captain: My original pirate, Yuli, Sailing level 30, Cannon level 30
Sailing Skill Slots:
Maxed Take Cover
Maxed Open Fire
Leadership (Quests completed)
Maxed Windcatcher
Maxed Tacking
Tackling Manuever unlocked, usable, but not maxed

Crew members both had to have:
Revenant Ram
Maxed Fury Shot
Maxed Shoot passive
Maxed Rapid Reload
Maxed Barrage
Rest into Shrapnel
Level 30 cannons.

We literally never died aside from a few times its a near unstoppable build.

Last edited:
How could you guys even enjoy SVS? All I remember of it was that light sloops would sink your war frigate because your broadsides never would hit them and they'd sink you with fury. I also only remember being hit by cannonballs miles away because of server lag.

How could you guys even enjoy SVS? All I remember of it was that light sloops would sink your war frigate because your broadsides never would hit them and they'd sink you with fury. I also only remember being hit by cannonballs miles away because of server lag.

The main thing for SvS was you needed crew members moreso than broadsides. There were many times where I saw well-crewed war sloops or any other larger ship classes sink light sloops simply because of having more crew members. Broadsides helped on occasion, but definitely found I relied more on crew members. Just my 2 cents.

The main thing for SvS was you needed crew members moreso than broadsides. There were many times where I saw well-crewed war sloops or any other larger ship classes sink light sloops simply because of having more crew members. Broadsides helped on occasion, but definitely found I relied more on crew members. Just my 2 cents.
Yes. Furthermore, anyone know the current state of Cannon Defense? Can you get loot yet?

Yes. Furthermore, anyone know the current state of Cannon Defense? Can you get loot yet?
About a month ago, I and a few other former SvS gunners tried it out to get our Revenant Rams in preparation for SvS. We definitely aren't back to our old skill levels, but the lag and bugs that are present in Cannon Defense are what really did us in.

About a month ago, I and a few other former SvS gunners tried it out to get our Revenant Rams in preparation for SvS. We definitely aren't back to our old skill levels, but the lag and bugs that are present in Cannon Defense are what really did us in.
Well, when we get a fix for the CD loot, we should use this thread to get a group together and go for the revs

Once SvS was out I was all about it, did it quite frequently in POTCO and am excited for it again when TLOPO releases it.

Very into unconventional SvS methods, fury pwnage, group bolt spike etc.

I got 3 of the rumrunners sea charts, lots of common sea charts and globes I get those like crazy dunno why haven't had any rams got a famed sea charm on kings head with grenades. but other than that I've gotten so many sea charts its not fun any more to get them I get them mostly by sailing and fishing. rip

Back