SvS SvS Community Role Call and Discussion

:smh:Only from all the self promoting posts on these and other forums for the past year, telling everyone who you used to be. You could give Don King lessons mate.

I did not SvS on POTCO, I will be giving it a try on TLOPO.
Well game not up when game is up I am usually more on the game then anything I might post like 1 or 2 deals a month. So enjoy while it last. :O)

Anybody up for some SVS? I'm on andaba with a couple others if anyone wants to join. I've been dying to get in on the fun but there was barely anybody on yesterday until nighttime

So far cannon defense isn't working so good luck with the rams. I would love to participate in svs but as of now I'm saving for a war sloop.

Molly O'hara, my favorite pirate and sailor(out of 30+, second only to kab probably back then :) . You youngsters probably don't recall her , though I, (with the best gunners and friends in potco) might have sunk you while you had training sails on your rowboats. Alas, I might be ready for a rockin chair strapped to the ships wheel..... or not.

Whats the best chances of svs action on the game right now?
Abassa?at nighttime?
Id be happy 1 vs 1 even if nobodys playing.
I just got an account created last night.

My first log in out of the Four pirates i bumped into between the game crashing and giving up I knew 2 of them.

You wouldnt finish the sentence before theyd already be aboard their ship. Full or 1v1

I hope to be very active in SVS again soon, and would love to add other active SVSers.
My pirate 'Driftarr' is almost maxed on both Sailing and Cannon, which I enjoy doing both in SVS.
My warships are all named 'The Ransom'

See ye on the seas me hearties!

Is there anyone who plays svs often, that I can be a gunner for? If so, message me and we can add each other in-game. Thanks!

Back