SvS event IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEO

Site Founder
svsevent-2.png

Credits to this amazing image above go to Jade O'Hayes. Thank You Jade!

French: :woot::cannon:

Spanish: :woot: :cannon:

~Date: Saturday, April 28th
~Time: 9 pm EST (6 pm PST) (get there a few minutes earlier)
~Server:TBA(to be announced)
~Location: French Island - ILE D'ETABLE DE PORC
*Server might change if busy with svs*

This is not an Individual Contest therefore please do not brag. There will be three announced winners(top three high scores) but that doesn't mean that whoever wins is the "best SvSer". The whole point of this to have fun and enjoy SvS for what it is.

That being said, do your best and Sink 'Em All!

Host: Leo
Judge(s): TBA, If you wish to be a judge, please contact me
List to be updated with more judges in the future. Judges will not be participating in the event.

Privateering Tips

Thank You
Leo

To enter please read the requirements and the rules above.

Participating list as of now:
1. Freebooter Chariot - Charlotte Truevane with crew: Friends
2. Storm Raptor - Edward Mctimbers with crew: Friends/Guild Master and Skulls

1. Golden Lion - Leo with crew: Friends
2. Black Shark - Kat Heartbonney with crew: Friends/Guild Team SvS

This is not an Individual Contest therefore please do not brag. There will be three announced winners(top three high scores) but that doesn't mean that whoever wins is the "best SvSer". The whole point of this to have fun and enjoy SvS for what it is.

List to be updated with more judges in the future. Judges will not be participating in the event.

Privateering Tips

Thank You
Leo

SvS event IV is being postponed to April 28th mates. I'm sorry for such a sudden and close to the event change. This is due to some outside of game implications that just came up but I hope that everyone who signed up will be able to attend next week.

Thanks for understanding,
Leo

This thread is still being used for next weeks event. Dates have been or will be updated.

3. Fighting Witch - Shamus The Brute with crew: Friends
4. Sun Shark - Jade Goldshot with crew: friends

3. Black Shark - Billy Shorewrecker with crew: Friends/guild Rage's Marauders

For Privateering Tips Click HERE

Thank You
Leo

I just realized last night that my rank 5 copperhead War brig is seriously WAY toooo slow for SVS. I'm sorry Leo, I'm going to have to try and get one of our crew to drive, and I may not know for a couple hours if you let us add then. Will let you know as soon as I can. Dang Copper is HEAVY!! :mad::mad::mad:

This might not be the right thread to post this but do you know of any current information (or have any suggestions) which event participants can use inorder to counter the potential LAG which often occurs when doing SVS?

I would like to enjoy this "traditional" event & I am very appreciated that you continue to provide such opportunity for those of us whom love SVS. *However, I am afraid that if the lag is too much the opposing side (in this case, the 'Spanish') might gain victory in seeing me "swim" more with the fishies:fish:

rather than take notice of the Caribbean wind blowing through my hair! "Yes," I am that vain, lol.

*Again, I thank you ~ Leo ~ for the continuation of these type of SVS events. :D

This might not be the right thread to post this but do you know of any current information (or have any suggestions) which event participants can use inorder to counter the potential LAG which often occurs when doing SVS?

I would like to enjoy this "traditional" event & I am very appreciated that you continue to provide such opportunity for those of us whom love SVS. *However, I am afraid that if the lag is too much the opposing side (in this case, the 'Spanish') might gain victory in seeing me "swim" more with the fishies:fish:

rather than take notice of the Caribbean wind blowing through my hair! "Yes," I am that vain, lol.

*Again, I thank you ~ Leo ~ for the continuation of these type of SVS events. :D
I can't think of anything other than the normal cleaning of your cache file, do a disk clean up, don't have anything else running on the computer. There's SO many people there, and SVS gets laggy sometimes as it is. Lag is gonna happen, and bring your floaties. :eek:

3. Gun Rose - Captain Gunrose with Es, Red, Bean, Dan, etc.

Privateering Tips

Thank You
Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back