PvP  Svs Event

LEO

Site Founder
This was a svs event earlier today, although short, it was very fun and a lot of players participated from many different guilds. 14 to 18 ships/crews participated with over 60 pirates in total. LoL I forgot to get Screen shots of battles but i did get some before and after the event.
Spanish SvSers
screenshot_2011-01-08_20-10-39.jpg

French SvSers
screenshot_2011-01-08_20-10-00.jpg

After-party-After SvS contest was done
screenshot_2011-01-08_21-15-25.jpg

Winner was Wicked Raider(ship name) team

Honestly know ye pirates...I used to hate SVS. (By 'hate' I mean...with a passion)! Over time, I slowly learned to love it &...now give credit concerning my sailing skill to my SVS practice.
*Glad ye mates had a scallywag of a time....Leo :cannon:

It was very nice turnout considering most of who was there don't svs much. You can't even see all the pirates in the screenshots above. In the end everyone was happy tho and had a LOT of fun and are even asking for another event like that. And I bet its gonna be hard for Wicked Raider to maintain his tittle if there is another one.:cannon::woot::cannon:

This was a svs event earlier today, although short, it was very fun and a lot of players participated from many different guilds. 14 to 18 ships/crews participated with over 60 pirates in total. LoL I forgot to get Screen shots of battles but i did get some before and after the event.
Spanish SvSersView attachment 2096

French SvSers
View attachment 2097

After-party-After SvS contest was doneView attachment 2098

Winner was Wicked Raider(ship name) team

hehe i remember. i didnt even sign up but i took part. lol

hehe i remember. i didnt even sign up but i took part. lol
A lot that didn't sign up for it participated because they didn't now where to sign up. 12 Ships Signed up form 10 different guilds such as Mcraging, Dark archive , Pixies, Legends for unity, Team SvS, Meltdown, Honorable ones,... but more came there and talked to the host and got in.

Leo i was just in the event again where u pulled up to a 60k score leaving wicked behind....we still came in third with King Steering. DUDE I GOTTA ADMIT U had the best people in the game to gun for you I bet... Cuz NO WAY a 60k score comes up in 3 minutes.
I remember it was 48 - 53k and this you pulled up to wicked and came in the final with a score of 60k dude that was amazing.

Reactions: LEO
Tell me when there is an event I want to come to the next one
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 8:28 AM):

Well, were you at the second one about a week ago? https://piratesforums.co/threads/privateering-svs-event-2.1211/page-2

I'm still thinking on making another one but not sure yet as there is a lot of confusion on game and updates and bugs...
Leo i was just in the event again where u pulled up to a 60k score leaving wicked behind....we still came in third with King Steering. DUDE I GOTTA ADMIT U had the best people in the game to gun for you I bet... Cuz NO WAY a 60k score comes up in 3 minutes.
I remember it was 48 - 53k and this you pulled up to wicked and came in the final with a score of 60k dude that was amazing.
I had my old great 4 gunners although there was a problem on the first 10 to 15 minutes as 2 out of 4 came late but we had a great comeback after. I have had that same crew since an old svs contest that was started about 3 years ago and discontinued about a year ago and out loyalty makes us very good. I don't sail with specific gunners in regular andaba svs though, all my friends are welcomed there. Also are you talking about this event - https://piratesforums.co/threads/privateering-svs-event-2.1211/page-2 ? This event lasted 1 full hour from start to finish.

We sure will made next event francis,. because there what real svs is, battle very intense, no time for toilet, lol. all fun and good energy combine to sink opponent ship. ( me actually gonna use War Galleon but Leo not allowed,...
ar.gif
)

Back