Video SvS Gameplay

Ahoy @Davy Plunderbones,

Fantastic job holding the camera steady while manning a cannon at the same time, mate! My only recommendation for your next voyage would be to squeeze the window a little bit smaller, as the bottom of your client was cut off.

Otherwise, I'm glad to see SvS functional, and I hope y'all are as excited to be back out on the water as we are to have brought it back.

Fair Winds,
Misha

Ahoy @Davy Plunderbones,

Fantastic job holding the camera steady while manning a cannon at the same time, mate! My only recommendation for your next voyage would be to squeeze the window a little bit smaller, as the bottom of your client was cut off.

Otherwise, I'm glad to see SvS functional, and I hope y'all are as excited to be back out on the water as we are to have brought it back.

Fair Winds,
Misha
Ahoy @Misha!

The SvS community appreciates all the hard work that has been put into the most recent updates.

As I was recording, I completely forgot to check if my display capture was correctly sized, regardless, it's some pretty solid footage. In the future, I'll definitely check that, and we hope to see more upcoming content in the near future!

Until next time,
Davy

Hey everyone! This is a recording of the first community SvS event that occurred on August 25th.
This event was amazing. We can only go up from here!
Additionally, thanks to the TLOPO team for making this possible and to Voyager for hosting the event.

Fair Winds!

Last edited:
Love the music, and love the frags! Good job, and can't wait until the next one coming up here! Y'all are making great use and it helps us out with continuing to patch out issues that are found on a large scale like this.

Cheers!

Back