Glitch  SvS Glitch

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Ok, so I was Svsing on Andaba (or whatever its called :lol1: ) and we sank..... And then I was sinking with the ship!! When we came back this was all I could see...

It still has the bubble but I know we weren't in port because you can clearly see a ship in the bottom left corner... And on the compass in all the pictures....
screenshot_2011-06-08_11-38-42.jpg

screenshot_2011-06-08_11-37-41.jpg

screenshot_2011-06-08_11-37-09.jpg

I ported to a friend on Raven's and he was in the mine and all I could see was the top of the cave... I got attacked by a ghost and almost got killed.. Luckily my friend attuned me and healed me before I died... Weird glitch...! (Btw ignore the Guild Chat... Their, how do I put this nicely.... Odd! Their odd ;))

i think this only happens when you join a svs ship and they sink while the loading screen is on
Not really mate, Even if you have been on the ship already before it sinks it happens. I noticed it happens if you continue to shoot the cannon right as it sinks.

Not really mate, Even if you have been on the ship already before it sinks it happens. I noticed it happens if you continue to shoot the cannon right as it sinks.
I think that's it. Actually in some instances, you could continue to shoot the cannon as it sinks, my friend once 'Whisper-yelled' saying that he 'sunk someone from the grave.'

Back