SvS  Svs / Privateering Event 5

LEO

Site Founder
Welcome to the fifth SvS/Privateering Event! Remember that this is NOT an individual contest to show who the best is so Follow the code, Play Fair, Play hard, Show your skill, But more Importantly HAVE FUN!

Untitled2-1.jpg

Judges/Hosts:
Leo & Nathaniel Redhayes

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 124
Igor jump up and down!!! Igor say Igor getting into this one this time mate!! Igor only hope date and time work out for Igor!!!

Please before asking any questions, Read all the writing in the graphic as the answers may be there. If you are still wondering about something, then feel free to ask.
Thank You!EDIT (Apr 4, 2011 at 9:10 PM):
I will try to make it I would like to enter a ship but what happens if I enter one and I can't make it?
You must post it here before the event saying that you cannot make it. You should know if you can make it at least a few hours before the event.

Ok thanks mate!
EDIT (Apr 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM):
I will sing up the Scarlet Griffin War Sloop I will be having friends and guild as for sides I will not pick quite yet I will let u know soon though. ANyone who is in Spania or any of me friends I would love to have u on my ship please sing up for me crew!

Ok thanks mate!
EDIT (Apr 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM):
I will sing up the Scarlet Griffin War Sloop I will be having friends and guild as for sides I will not pick quite yet I will let u know soon though. ANyone who is in Spania or any of me friends I would love to have u on my ship please sing up for me crew!
lol sing up for crew........... can i come with you?

can i come if i promise to zip it? It could be tough, but i could try, just for one hour though,....:mad:

Sure you can join my crew if you want.

that would be great, i have only sailed in svs in war sloops, not sure what you are used to,..let me know, we can see what works best, and dont worry, i really am nice,...dont believe a word anyone says,....:angel:
EDIT (Apr 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM):
I might actually try this one, sign me up!
Red Raider - War Frigate
Friends and Guild
French :D

Just saw this, i will start sailing svs on war frigates, to see the difference,. have little ways to go to get to admiral ,...and i always sail for french side, so that works,...

Back