SvS  SvS / Privateering Event 6

LEO

Site Founder
Welcome to SvS/Privateering Event VI! Remember that this is NOT an individual contest to show who the best is so Follow the code, Play Fair, Play hard, Show your skill, But more Importantly HAVE FUN!
Untitled2-1.jpg

Hosts:
Leo & Nathaniel Redhayes

BOUNDARY KEEPERS
Also due to complains of players passing the boundaries Nate and I will need 4 pirates who will be boundary keepers. These 4 pirates will be placed in 4 different spots in fishing ships(or regular ships) around the battle area in the boundaries and they will keep track of any players that go outside the boundaries. If you are interested into being a boundary keeper, Sent me a private message.
SvS5.jpg
To the participating players, all you complains will be ignored and only the boundary keepers word will be taken regarding this issue. Also, Captains, you will have one warning to turn back if you go outside the boundaries. If this act is repeated, you will be disqualified.

SIGNATURE AWARD
This SvS event will come with a signature award that goes to the pirates participating on the winning side. The signature will be awarded after the event. Nate and I will give a link of the signature to all those who played on the winning side. In other words Spanish or French winners.
award.jpg
To make sure that Only the pirates that were on the winning side get the signature, The signature's link will be sent to you by private message. Contact Nathaniel or me if you were on the winning side to get the link.

French: :cannon:

Spanish: :cannon:

~Date: Saturday, April 30th
~Time: 9 pm Eastern Standard Time(get there a few minutes earlier)
~Server:TBA(to be announced)
~Location: French Island - ILE D'ETABLE DE PORC
*Server might change if busy with svs*
~Thank You!:fight:

*Yay! What a really cool way in changing this popular event (i.e., boundary keepers & signature awards)!

Please include me as sailing for France, using me ship - Fighting Minnow :flag: . 

Hosts:
Leo & Nathaniel Redhayes

Judges:
~Kat Five Knives
~Kestrel
~
~

BOUNDARY KEEPERS
Also due to complains of players passing the boundaries Nate and I will need 4 pirates who will be boundary keepers. These 4 pirates will be placed in 4 different spots in fishing ships(or regular ships) around the battle area in the boundaries and they will keep track of any players that go outside the boundaries. If you are interested into being a boundary keeper, Sent me a private message(2 Judge spots remain).

SvS5.jpg

To the participating players, all you complains will be ignored and only the boundary keepers word will be taken regarding this issue. Also, Captains, you will have one warning to turn back if you go outside the boundaries. If this act is repeated, you will be disqualified.

SIGNATURE AWARD
This SvS event will come with a signature award that goes to the pirates participating on the winning side. The signature will be awarded after the event. Nate and I will give a link of the signature to all those who played on the winning side. In other words Spanish or French winners.

award.jpg

To make sure that Only the pirates that were on the winning side get the signature, The signature's link will be sent to you by private message. Contact Nathaniel or me if you were on the winning side to get the link.

1.Fighting Minnow Shamus The Brute with Crew/Friends
2.Victory Star - Molly O'Hara with Crew/Friends/Guild Caribbean Eagles
3.Golden Lion - Leo with Crew/Friends

1.Black Swan - Sam Sunskull with Crew/Friends

i would like to join the event, if im not already too late!!
Ship: Mystical Guardian:woot:
Pirate:Constance O'hara
Side: Spanish (if available)
Seaya you guys there, hopefully! :D

Hosts:
Leo & Nathaniel Redhayes

Judges:
~Kat Five Knives
~Kestrel
~
~

BOUNDARY KEEPERS
Also due to complains of players passing the boundaries Nate and I will need 4 pirates who will be boundary keepers. These 4 pirates will be placed in 4 different spots in fishing ships(or regular ships) around the battle area in the boundaries and they will keep track of any players that go outside the boundaries. If you are interested into being a boundary keeper, Sent me a private message(2 Judge spots remain).

SvS5.jpg

4.Scallywag General - Tom O'Fury with crew/friends/guild O'Fury's Court
5.Lighting Conqueror - Nate Swordmenace with crew/friends/guild Dark Archive

2.Mystical Guardian - Constance O'Hara with crew/frieds
3.Wave Demon - Razor Shipwrecker with crew/friends/guild SvS demons

Registration will close in a few hours(8 pm eastern) so if you want to Particiapte SIGN UP NOW!:excited:

Hosts:
Leo & Nathaniel Redhayes

Judges:
~Kat Five Knives
~Kestrel
~Themgrind
~

BOUNDARY KEEPERS
Also due to complains of players passing the boundaries Nate and I will need 4 pirates who will be boundary keepers. These 4 pirates will be placed in 4 different spots in fishing ships(or regular ships) around the battle area in the boundaries and they will keep track of any players that go outside the boundaries. If you are interested into being a boundary keeper, Sent me a private message (1 Judge spots remains).

SvS5.jpg

4.Scallywag General - Tom O'Fury with crew/friends/guild O'Fury's Court
5.Golden Conquerer - Egore with crew/friends/guild Spania
6.Wicked Chariot - Davy Burnrat with friends/crew/guild Team SvS

2.Mystical Guardian - Constance O'Hara with crew/frieds
3.Wave Demon - Razor Shipwrecker with crew/friends/guild SvS demons
4.Sun Shark - Jade Goldshot with crew/friends
5.Black Rose - Richard Fireskull with crew/friends/guild Dark Archive
6.White Lion - Crew/friends/guild Shadow Blood

~Server: Antama

"Need" a few cannoneers, ye pirates! *Event takes place 3 hours from now. IF interested...please let me know :eek:!

Thank You for participating on the Sixth SvS Event. Like always it was very fun and i want to give a special Thank You to the judges. Everyone did an awesome job and put up a great fight. Eveyone deserves an award as you are all Winners!!!

Rankings:
1st: Golden Lion - Leo with crew/friends
2nd: Wicked Chariot - Davy Burnrat with crew/friends/guild Team SvS

3rd: Wave Demon - Razor Shipwrecker with crew/friends/guild SvS Demons

:flag: :cannon:*Winning Team: Spanish*:cannon::flag:
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-28-53.jpg

Screenshots:
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-25-55.jpg
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-21-46.jpg
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-18-24.jpg
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-17-32.jpg
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-17-27.jpg
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-16-58.jpg
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-16-52.jpg
screenshot_2011-04-30_22-04-54.jpg
screenshot_2011-04-30_21-17-02.jpg

Once Again, Thank You!

A link of the Signature award will be sent by a private message to the participating players on the Spanish side. If you were Spanish sailing or gunning and you did not get the link of the signature PM me.

Thank You!

Congrats to the first place,second place, and third place ships! I kept sinking and lost my max starter because of you french with strong gunners :sad1: :lol1:

Back