Glitch SvS

This is a terrible bug report. They need to know the details! How is it glitched? What is it doing wrong?

This is a terrible bug report. They need to know the details! How is it glitched? What is it doing wrong?

The damage is glitched. Every ship takes so much less damage. It takes forever to sink a single ship. Just try to play svs and see for yourself.

Last edited:
I made a similar thread earlier here which attempts to detail the wide-ranging bug. Basically there is a permanent "Take Cover" effect. Generally I get hit by broadsides for 24 damage, fury for 43 damage, explosive for 73 damage, and thunderbolt I believe is 124 (I'd have to check that one again). I think I saw a hit for 240 yesterday when an explosive broadside hit me, but regular cannoneer explosive is only 73. 75% of the time you can't even see the damage you do to other ships, which is frustrating in and of itself.

Thankfully I do SvS casually, so its not the "end of the world", so to speak, but I know a few players who are more committed to it that have expressed annoyance about this bug. Launching an SvS boat is fine, the scores work, but the damage taken is the problem.

Back