Swagbucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey i have a ton of friends who do it and there moms are the ones who told them about it just ask. And show her the site but if not there is no problem but I hope u can mate :D
You know what... If she says no I still might... I'll have to get the mail every day though :lol1: *thinks* But what if UPS comes... Can't sign for that xD Hmm...

You all must be online all day to have time to do that ... ;) Summer time activities, maybe?
Interesting, Francis ... I might sign up just for the heck of it. Thank you for sharing. It was you "two years ago"? What took you so long to tell us about this ...

And, eh, Rose ... you've got the most creative user names over there ... :lol1:

You all must be online all day to have time to do that ... ;) Summer time activities, maybe?
Interesting, Francis ... I might sign up just for the heck of it. Thank you for sharing. It was you "two years ago"? What took you so long to tell us about this ...

And, eh, Rose ... you've got the most creative user names over there ... :lol1:
So r u going to Join?

I would love to join, but how would I convince my parents it is not a scam...
OMG it is not a scam at all. All u do is use the search bar its that simple. Trust me I thought it was a scam at first but then my friend showed me his 50 bucks to paypal he got from there so far I have made over 200 bucks from doing nothing.

Back