Votes: 21 47.7%
  • no *cry cry*

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • I gave up

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Ya They Do!:parrot:
They want us to have it ;)
maybe, but sometimes they seem mean to take away our glitchs that we worked hard to make xD take the short cut to darkhart glitch fir one, at first all we had to do was run threw, then jump threw the whindo, the next door's whindo, and now I have to do COMBO glitching to get threw, and that's only ONE glitch... Il sure I can think of others, but I'm too lazy too xD

P.S I know I spelled half the words wrong, but I'm on my phone which doesn't have spellcheck, but I did my best at spelling :)

I did this glitch! It was so fun! :D when it first started to work i went to fort charles and attacked everybody and i hid from all the enemy's! :daggermouth: GOING NINJA FTW! :woot:

I was not informed about the LONG term effects of this glitch... im running as if i had just drank a swift foot potion and it just ' wore off '

:mad:The Glitch might not work because someone Stupid put the glitch on youtube and everyone knows that is u put a glitch on youtube thats about any thing from Potco Disney will see the glitch and the will Patch!!!!!!:cursing:

Back