Switching Weapons (for Mac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Birkshaw

Notorious Pirate
It has recently come to my attention that you can switch weapons on windows with the F1, F2, F3, and F4 keys. Is there any such shortcut for Apple Computers?

Probably Option+F1,F2 etc.
Or:
Command + F1, F2, etc
Or:
Control + F1, F2, etc
OR:
Alt + F1, F2, etc

^^
Anyone notice that perfectly crafted diagonal line? Awesome, amirite?
Dang, I tried them all out and they don't seem to be it. It would be sad if Disney forgot to make weapons keys for Mac...

It has recently come to my attention that you can switch weapons on windows with the F1, F2, F3, and F4 keys. Is there any such shortcut for Apple Computers?
Click the Apple symbol in the upper left corner James. Select Preferences or System Preferences not sure what it is. look for the icon that is the keyboard and select it there should be a way for you to switch how the function keys work for you alright :)
little helpful insight from another member on another forum good luck!

Click the Apple symbol in the upper left corner James. Select Preferences or System Preferences not sure what it is. look for the icon that is the keyboard and select it there should be a way for you to switch how the function keys work for you alright :)
little helpful insight from another member on another forum good luck!

Screen shot 2011-06-04 at 10.34.59 AM.jpg

Check 'Use all F1, F2, etc. keys as standard function keys'.
(With this enabled you will need to press fn to use their special functions like play/pause music, but won't need to for things like switching weapons.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back