Glitch  Sword Glitch

Will

Site Founder
This lets you have a sword on fire when it's not supposed to be.
You need the bloodfire cutlass ( famed ), see the weapon card, or any other sword with the blood fire ability. You also need another sword, whatever one equipped.

• Step 1: Take the bloodfire sword out.
  • Step 2: Kill an enemy with the sword, so that the blood fire ability turns on, and that your sword is on fire.
  • Step 3: Switch to the other sword you have equipped by clicking on it.
  • Step 4: The sword should be on fire! It stays so until you put that weapon away.

LOL i remember the first time i used the bloodfire and it lit on fire i was like how cool is my sword...i didnt realize until i was with others that they never could see your sword actually being on fire

It doesnt?? the person who showed me the glitch had his swords on fire tho ...

Chris is right I do this all the time cause I have like 5 bloodfire swords and I say check out my fire sword, but so far not a single person has been able to see it other than me.

Nice. Kind of related.. if you take out your doll and stand by someone, press ctrl to attune them, and very quickly press escape and switch to a sword, your sword will have the target attuned rings around the handle.

The complexity of some of these glitches are amazing... I feel sorry for the tech that has to trace them through the code to find out what is causing what. I am still trying to figure out the pdf flying glitch!

I am amazed to think there must have been someone trying all these different things before stumbling on the right combination. Some of these glitches seem a little too odd to be there by mistake in my opinion.. like the old Kingshead invincibility glitch. Heard about it a long while ago but could never get it.

I am amazed to think there must have been someone trying all these different things before stumbling on the right combination. Some of these glitches seem a little too odd to be there by mistake in my opinion.. like the old Kingshead invincibility glitch. Heard about it a long while ago but could never get it.

I agree with you on the Kingshead one... I think a few of those glitches were planted on purpose like someone wanted there own private space and place to play kind of thing.

LOL i remember the first time i used the bloodfire and it lit on fire i was like how cool is my sword...i didnt realize until i was with others that they never could see your sword actually being on fire

I did that very same thing. LOL

I think when it is glitched others can see it on fire though.

Nice. Kind of related.. if you take out your doll and stand by someone, press ctrl to attune them, and very quickly press escape and switch to a sword, your sword will have the target attuned rings around the handle.
its not as easy as that sadly..... lol if u cant fs ( fast swap ) and u dont have lag is extreamly hard to do i was doing this for hours the other day trying to get my sword to glow
EDIT (Nov 20, 2010 3:30 PM):
I did that very same thing. LOL

I think when it is glitched others can see it on fire though.
no they cant

You need the bloodfire cutlass ( famed ), see the weapon card, or any other sword with the blood fire ability. You also need another sword, whatever one equipped.

• Step 2: Kill an enemy with the sword, so that the blood fire ability turns on, and that your sword is on fire.
  • Step 4: The sword should be on fire! It stays so until you put that weapon away.
Thanks for sharing Will ! I'll try it when i'll have the bloodfire cutlass ;)

It's very good I did that before

Back